MK677 experiences, sides, results?

I usually run either 15mg/day to 30mg/day.

• It definitely has a great effect on the youthfulness on my skin - and it has an even greater effect if I combine it with CJC 1295 w/ DAC.
  • MK also causes my muscles to really fill out - but it appears to be partly due to water weight - I sometimes lose up to 7-10 lbs after i stop it.
  • The only real negative with MK (for me) is that it causes my stomach to REALLY bloat out. When I have a shirt on, i look like i have a serious beer-belly. However some don't experience this, and some others experience it only slightly.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 2 months in, and am loving it. Am currently dosing 25 mg ed nightly fasted. I started with 15mg, worked up to 30, but have settled at 25mg for now. My hands were getting really numb at 30, as well the lethargy was killing me. I am still puzzled how a 5mg decrease mitigated those sides quite a bit.

Definitely a lot of gh being pulsed in my body. You want a bio-identical hormone, look no further then pulsing you own pituitary!

I have been off my last aas cycle for about a month and half, and my weight hasn't dropped at all. I look fuller, but no where near as ripped as when on last cycle. Strength is still up there, and some of the pumps i get are awesome. 

I've never taken gh before, but if this mk stuff is anywhere near, i like it.       

• Like 1