Bumping test from 400-500

Crazyguy

Hey yo,

ive bnc since January, started with 10 weeks npp/prop each 100mg eod three transitioned into 10 weeks deca 300 + 400 test for 10 after which I cruised for 10 at 200mg and have been back on 400mg test e per week for 5 weeks.

im not seeing the gains I want to, but I’m also cutting hard. Lower calls + tons of cardio.  Any reason to bump my test upto 500??

i need to achieve max recomp results by October, have holidays.

fyi:

in january i was 210 30% bf since then I’m 190 around 15%.

No reason to bump test to 500 mg since you are cutting and eating in deficit, you don't need high doses to do this. Save it for when you want to put on weight. I would still cut a bit more considering you are at 15% bodyfat then go for a slow clean gain blast once you get down to 10-11% bodyfat. If you can stay under 15%  year round that is ideal. 

6 minutes ago, rhynoplanet said:

No reason to bump test to 500 mg since you are cutting and eating in deficit, you don't need high doses to do this. Save it for when you want to put on weight. I would still cut a bit more considering you are at 15% bodyfat then go for a slow clean gain blast once you get down to 10-11% bodyfat. If you can stay under 15%  year round that is ideal. 

Thanks you for the input.

i was hoping for a slightly increased nitrogen retention and perhaps increased bmr till octoberOctober

Post up a pic.

You don’t need more test.  Actually I would run less and a non aromatixing compound to go with it like eq or primo (my favorite)

also you could run anavar .  Both primo and anavar help a tiny bit to partition food so if you work hard st your diet you’ll keep getting leaner while still gaining a small amount of muscle mass or at least maintain.

october is not long from now.  My last cut was 20 weeks.  I went from 16% to 9% and gained muscle.  Hard cuts will kill your gains.

1 minute ago, Crazyguy said:

Thanks you for the input.

i was hoping for a slightly increased nitrogen retention and perhaps increased bmr till octoberOctober

Your nitrogen retention will be maxed better by the drugs I recomended above.  Test is good, but some drugs are better at cutting.  But honestly in a hard cut don’t expect to make muscle gains, lol.

1 minute ago, Sorbate said:

Your nitrogen retention will be maxed better by the drugs I recomended above.  Test is good, but some drugs are better at cutting.  But honestly in a hard cut don’t expect to make muscle gains, lol.

Lol I do recognize this. 

I was was going to run var just felt like 4 weeks was a waste.

Can’t hurt.  Might help to hold muscle as you starve yourself to get down to single digit bodyfat at a way to acellerated pace, lol.

next time start 20+ weeks out.  Trust me on this.  I’m almost 50 and hit 9% and still grew a bit.  If someone my age can do that a young guy can.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

Can’t hurt.  Might help to hold muscle as you starve yourself to get down to single digit bodyfat at a way to acellerated pace, lol.

next time start 20+ weeks out.  Trust me on this.  I’m almost 50 and hit 9% and still grew a bit.  If someone my age can do that a young guy can.

Lol I did start in January just couldn’t stop the weekend beers it’s killed me a flat a weekend ;(

40 minutes ago, rhynoplanet said:

I agree with this

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Crazyguy said:

Lol I did start in January just couldn’t stop the weekend beers it’s killed me a flat a weekend ;(

Lol, in the middle of my cut my wife started to cook cookies.  Anyhow the first batch were chocolate chip, then the second batch was chocolate chip with scor pieces, then the third batch was chocolate chip, scor pieces and walnuts.  I seriously ate 300 cookies, my wife laughs about it when she tells people.  But I wanted to get lean for holidays bad, so cookies became my carb source, lol.  I couldn't stop myself from eating them.

I still got lean.  Just adjust your calories to compensate for the beer, lol

• Haha 1