humalog

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/8/2024 at 10:01 PM, juicyBoy133 said:

hey guys ... how long doo u guys keep your humalog around if u are not using it ? ive seen that realistically its 28days and u throw it away but seems a bit heavy to throw half a kwikpen away

if it's in the fridge you're fine.  my humalog vial has been in the fridge for 2 months and it's still extremely effective.  Even if it loses a little bit of effectiveness it's still doing it's job.  Keep using it if you want, and check your blood sugars if you're not sure.

1 hour ago, Physlifter said:

if it's in the fridge you're fine.  my humalog vial has been in the fridge for 2 months and it's still extremely effective.  Even if it loses a little bit of effectiveness it's still doing it's job.  Keep using it if you want, and check your blood sugars if you're not sure.

Thx for the reply ! CAN u tell me how long u can pin ? Like my rep told me 10days on/off but I find some use them longer ..

33 minutes ago, juicyBoy133 said:

Thx for the reply ! CAN u tell me how long u can pin ? Like my rep told me 10days on/off but I find some use them longer ..

pin only on training days, that gives your body a break and is like 'cycling'
the safest is to pin post workout AFTER you eat your meal.  4-5 IU is usually more than enough as long as you stick to the 1:20 ratio

I do 4 iu pre and 4 iu post workout - gotta have your shit figured out to make sure you don't get the stacking effect and go hypo.

13 minutes ago, Physlifter said:

pin only on training days, that gives your body a break and is like 'cycling'
the safest is to pin post workout AFTER you eat your meal.  4-5 IU is usually more than enough as long as you stick to the 1:20 ratio

I do 4 iu pre and 4 iu post workout - gotta have your shit figured out to make sure you don't get the stacking effect and go hypo.

Yes bro thanks for the reply ! I tried different dosage and my sweetspot is 3iu pre . I did not try yet post workout but mannnn this shit is a killer with Anabol ouffff 

6 minutes ago, juicyBoy133 said:

Yes bro thanks for the reply ! I tried different dosage and my sweetspot is 3iu pre . I did not try yet post workout but mannnn this shit is a killer with Anabol ouffff 

My protocol on training days:
Up at 5 am - make shake of 400 ml milk, 1 banana, 2 scoops protein, 1 heaping tablespoon powdered pb, creatine and taurine.  Take 4 iu insulin and drink shake while doing 25 mins of cardio

Train from 5:45-6:45 am - on finishing do 2 IU GH shot in delts (as I need them to grow the most)

Wait until 7:30 am (at this point I can start to feel the insulin which is 2 hours later) - eat breakfast as is, then at 8 am as I leave for work I take an additional 4 IU insulin. Covers me until I get to my 11 am cream of rice and protein meal so when the insulin peaks at it's highest i'm already eating again, and no hypo feelings.

1 hour ago, WereBearKin said:

I have to ask: why would you be using a diabetes treatment while BB? (Unless you have diabetes, but then you'd use it daily, wouldn't you?)

Great question
when you're taking GH you're creating an insulin resistance by the nature of how GH works - it's antagonistic to insulin.

so if you're consuming tons of carbs, and have increased insulin resistance, the pancreas has to work extra hard to churn out insulin and after flooding the receptor cells with a constant barrage of insulin response, the cells will down regulate - potentially creating a burn out and then getting diabetes.  This would be with extreme use over a long long period of time of not cycling.

By supplying exogenous insulin packed around your training day meals, you are creating relief for the pancreas to not create it's own insulin during the heavy feed periods.  Your body makes about 20 IU of insulin a day.  Supplying an extra 4-8 IU in pre/post workout or just either or helps shuttle nutrient directly to tissues super fast and aids in recovery.

There are tons of info on this; vigorous steve on youtube has a great series of videos talking about GH and Insulin use - and from that, you can use less gear to get huge syngergies and grow even more.  See my recomp thread on how I ballooned up between pre/post show.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Physlifter said:

Great question
when you're taking GH you're creating an insulin resistance by the nature of how GH works - it's antagonistic to insulin.

so if you're consuming tons of carbs, and have increased insulin resistance, the pancreas has to work extra hard to churn out insulin and after flooding the receptor cells with a constant barrage of insulin response, the cells will down regulate - potentially creating a burn out and then getting diabetes.  This would be with extreme use over a long long period of time of not cycling.

By supplying exogenous insulin packed around your training day meals, you are creating relief for the pancreas to not create it's own insulin during the heavy feed periods.  Your body makes about 20 IU of insulin a day.  Supplying an extra 4-8 IU in pre/post workout or just either or helps shuttle nutrient directly to tissues super fast and aids in recovery.

There are tons of info on this; vigorous steve on youtube has a great series of videos talking about GH and Insulin use - and from that, you can use less gear to get huge syngergies and grow even more.  See my recomp thread on how I ballooned up between pre/post show.

vigorousteve is sooo goooodddddddddddddddd

• Like 1