My before and after

I'm so glad I made it over here and found you!

Amazing progress!! And cant wait to keep following!!

Hope you had a good christmas! Happy new year!

Reactions: musclebeauty
@German89 and @musclebound you 2 both look phenomenal. Glad you 2 are here. Very rare to find beautiful yet humble ladies. 
Aw, thanks.

I love supporting women like muscle beauty!  She's amazing, strong as fuck, disciplined, knowledgeable and kind.  I wish I was like her. lol

The main thing is, she isn't a InstaHoe and isn't here posting non sense, noneducational posts that aren't beneficial to the community; especially the women's end of the community.

@musclebeauty, when you swapped from powerlifting to bodybuilding.  did it fuck with your head losing strength at all? or, were you prepared mentally for that to happen? or, have you sustained majority of your strength?

Reactions: musclebeauty
Aw, thanks.

I love supporting women like muscle beauty!  She's amazing, strong as fuck, disciplined, knowledgeable and kind.  I wish I was like her. lol

The main thing is, she isn't a InstaHoe and isn't here posting non sense, noneducational posts that aren't beneficial to the community; especially the women's end of the community.

@musclebeauty, when you swapped from powerlifting to bodybuilding.  did it fuck with your head losing strength at all? or, were you prepared mentally for that to happen? or, have you sustained majority of your strength?
Hey girl and thanks for your kind words.. when i made the switch honesty losing strength definitely played with my head but it got easier as i was no longer lifting for size and wanted to get lean so i lifted lighter weight and high reps...

Reactions: German89
Your friggin legs!! What the heck is your routine, I’ve gotta shake mine up to spur on new growth.
Thanks hun honestly i do super light weight for legs but i train extreme high volume.... for example i do 5 sets of leg extensions with no more than 50lbs on the stack and do reps upto 75....i keep it light for all my leg exercises but i literally have to crawl up the stairs when i am done there so pumped....🤣🤣🤣