My before and after

So a sample of my workouts i thought i would put in since i dont think i ever have...

I do 2o mins warmup on the treadmill on a slight incline and this and all of my workouts are on the omad fasting diet... so all i take before is literally a green tea and bring my water with me to the gym...

Back workout

Front pulldowns

4 sets of 25 to 30 reps each

Seated rows

4 sets of 30 reps each

High and low cable pulls with the rope

4 sets of each of 50 reps

Bent over reverse fly

4 sets of 30 reps

Face pulls

4 sets of 50 reps

Always use light weight with high reps and of course i change up the exercises also to shock my back or any other bodypart i train....after done training i will do 45 mins of cardio on the upright bike or stairmaster...

View attachment 775

View attachment 776

View attachment 777
Thanks for putting a sample back routine since your back is FRIGGIN RETARDED. 50 reps on face pulls eh. Hmm

Reactions: musclebeauty
I cannot say enough good stuff about sibutramine it works amazing....even over Christmas i did not over indulge and believe me my mom puts out a lot of goodies and I was well behaved lol?

I did take a few days off from the gym but it was good my body needed the rest and I am feeling well rested and even leaner now....

20181228_135645.jpg

20181219_115941.jpg

I cannot say enough good stuff about sibutramine it works amazing....even over Christmas i did not over indulge and believe me my mom puts out a lot of goodies and I was well behaved lol?

I did take a few days off from the gym but it was good my body needed the rest and I am feeling well rested and even leaner now....

View attachment 953

View attachment 954
Too many hearts on the second picture ?. Kidding aside (or was I) the physique is looking good