My before and after

Just a cardio day today i did an hour of fasted cardio on the upright bike...plus 4 sets of cable rope ab curls usually do 100 reps per set...

Reactions: German89
Trained legs today....now lets see this is what my leg routine looks like....

-10 sets of walking lunges deep

-5 sets of leg extensions light weight so i go upto about 50 to 75 reps per set.

-Inner and outer thigh machine 5 sets each again light weight reps upto 150 

-lying down leg curl light weight 5 sets of 100 reps per set.

Than usually i cant walk so i go and do cardio on the bike for about 40 mins to help loosen my legs a bit....

20190226_020307.jpg

Trained legs today....now lets see this is what my leg routine looks like....

-10 sets of walking lunges deep

-5 sets of leg extensions light weight so i go upto about 50 to 75 reps per set.

-Inner and outer thigh machine 5 sets each again light weight reps upto 150 

-lying down leg curl light weight 5 sets of 100 reps per set.

Than usually i cant walk so i go and do cardio on the bike for about 40 mins to help loosen my legs a bit....

View attachment 1223
Never saw anything like that, might try it out, obviously it works very well. 

I've just went through the entire thread, very nice, lots of work and dedication.

Keep it up.

Had a cheat meal over the weekend my favorite pizza hut yum yum a much deserved one...since i am doing the omad fasting diet i dont eat all day till i eat my cheat meal so it was around 4pm when i ate and i love it cause i dont get any bloating whatsoever not like i used to when i ate 5 small meals a day...now gotta wait for another 2 weeks for my next cheat meal....😋😋

Today was a vicious shoulder workout and feeling great....

Shoulders

5 sets of shoulder dumbbell press

5 sets of rear delt raises with dumbbells 

5 sets of cable upright rows

5 sets of dumbbell front row

5 sets of arnold presses

All weight is relatively light and i perform high reps between 30 to 50 reps for each set, than i did an hour of cardio on the upright bike...

20190407_234412.jpg

20190407_234730.jpg

So right now my BT cycle i am on is as follows..

15 mg Sibutramine 

Was taking 20 mg of anavar and bumped that to 40mg its one of my favorites and i get amazing results from it...

Primobolon 150mg/ per week

Equipose 75mg/ per week

Likely be adding some test propionate soon to that mix or a bit of low dose Trenbolone....

All BT products love love love them3😁😁