My before and after

Today was cardio day 45 mins fasted cardio all done...Just received my package of more BT peptides always super excited about getting my goody bag lol...

Now adding in Mt2 tanning peptide as well as cjc-1295...

20181016_153813.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CanadianMade
Today just getting ready to go to the gym to do my hour of cardio...i am starting to darken up already with BT's MT2 tanning peptide and just started sibutramine the appetite suppressant got a bit of a headrush feeling from it as well as kindof a sickly feeling so we shall see how it goes....took a pic prior to getting into a tanning bed...20181016_214109.jpg

20181017_144643.jpg

20181019_111126.jpg

Well have to say over the weekend i had no desire to have my cheat meal so i stayed ontop of my regular diet and the BT sibutramine appetite suppressant works like a charm best stuff ever...

New pictures update......

20181023_091440.jpg

20181023_103301.jpg

Well have to say over the weekend i had no desire to have my cheat meal so i stayed ontop of my regular diet and the BT sibutramine appetite suppressant works like a charm best stuff ever...

New pictures update......

View attachment 521

View attachment 522
Wow the dedication you put into you training is amazing and really paying off!!! Time to get my ass in gear and get my order into bt

Reactions: musclebeauty
hey @eazy57 heres more evidence that bodytech sucks ,shes fully on bt aswell

I did sibutramine a year ago and even  the sight of food disgusted me. People need to incorporate this into their cut if they have a hard time with food

hey @eazy57 heres more evidence that bodytech sucks ,shes fully on bt aswell

I did sibutramine a year ago and even  the sight of food disgusted me. People need to incorporate this into their cut if they have a hard time with food
When did I say that? I'm using them myself at the moment. 

Or do you only follow logs with women?

• Shocked
Reactions: BodyTechPharma
When did I say that? I'm using them myself at the moment. 

Or do you only follow logs with women?
that was sarchasm bro haha

I was proving our point that one side says they suck yet so many success stories. This lady is a full fledge athlete is only uses BT. My point is proven about the politics

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: musclebeauty
Updated pic from today getting super lean and i cant say enough good stuff about BT sibutramine appetite Suppressant freakin love the shit....

20181029_171602.jpg