Haven't Posted in Years

airman

Hey, 
   Been around for at least ten years, not sure if Olympic remembers me from about 8 years ago.  Used to post on ChemMass, CM and a couple other sites.  Now really only posting occasionally on ProMuscle and MD.   Hooked up with a source about 5  - 6 years ago and since that was all I dealt with, I really stopped participating on boards.  However, my source seems to have disappeared, so I guess now I'm forced to stop being a lurker and actually start posting.

Lesson learned I guess, if you don't want to get caught with your pants down, stay active in the community.  

Cheers  

4 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

I love your name brother ! ex:RCAF here 🙂 

Respect for your service.  However a bit of a letdown, that was from my basketball days when I thought I would be the next Michael Jordan ha ha...  Then I realized that white man can't really jump 🙂   So no service for me. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, airman said:

Respect for your service.  However a bit of a letdown, that was from my basketball days when I thought I would be the next Michael Jordan ha ha...  Then I realized that white man can't really jump 🙂   So no service for me. 

Lol Jordan is actually “jumpman”

9 hours ago, DWBO said:

Welcome Friend .

Glad you made your way here .

Not much has changed for this hobby/sport but everyone is still learning .

DWBO

Thank you for the welcome.  Will stick around for sure.