Woman’s Advice from a Woman

MSCLMAMA

Hi Everyone! ?

I use to write a fair amount back in the day for women on the last forum, and still do about cycles and how to go about it. This new forum I would really love to be more active and be a sounding board for other women. 

If if I can help any ladies or men with their ladies I would really love to help share whatever knowledge I know. I have been working with women amateur and pro for several years. 

A little bit of my background; I have a degree in BSc BioChem and currently working on my MS. I truly spend my time helping women hormonally and make sure their protocols match their specific needs. I have been a bodybuilder on the competitive scene over 6 years and am currently top in Canada for amateur bodybuilding. I’ve specifically used BT for the last 5 going on 6 years so I do have tried/tested information as to how each drug works for several documented women including myself. 

if I can be of *any* help for *any* woman I would be more than happy to!

Thanks everyone! Love to see a thriving community of women openly discussing what is driven sadly very underground and very difficult to find information BY women for women!!

- msclmama 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is fantastic.

My wife knows I do steroids, but has a lot of misconceptions about them.

Just recently she's been making comments on how she could "never look as good as me" because of the drugs I'm taking. 

She works out, eats well. But has a lot of trepidation about AAS. Usually from sites that are negative. 

I would be great to direct her to some of your threads to educate her a little on the benefits of safe use, and their effects.

Welcome to the board and I look forward to your input here. 

• Like 1

Hi Eazy57!

And thank you, ElectricRocker! I use to write often on NM, but usually private messages. 

Eazy, if you would like to ask questions here or private please feel free to message me. I’ll be getting a few discussions up and running with gebetal information or just ask questions right here. As the site grows I can assume more and more discussions and questions will arise.

I look forward to helping in any way I can to help guide women as best as possible! There is just not enough information for women who want to do this, and if so.. HOW!! ? 

I always give the best information I can on each topic, I always recheck my references and give real life studies with several women, women using specifically BT, and women of all different sizes and goals. 

Ask away, or message! And I’ll get some topics up and rolling!!

*msclmama

• Like 2