COVID SALE!!!!!!

BodyTechPharma

COVID SALE, help our fellow iron and brothers buy top notch gear at a discounted rate during this difficult times
All items are $5 off on our website, website orders are for Canadian orders only. Please use coupon code at check out to get $5 off. All orders over $200 receive one free bottle of test or anti estrogen(adex, nolva). Spend $500 and you get 2 free items.
All usa orders need to be placed through rep via email, you will receive $5 by using coupon code, please add coupon code in subject of email. Coupon code is FCOVID5 use it at check out. All orders to rep use same code in email. Btrep5@protonmail.com Sale Ends Oct 31.

• Guest pinned this topic

I believe it is website for Canadians and email for Americans, I believe this is to take some of the load off the reps with how busy they have become it makes it more efficient so they can speed things up for everyone. They are trying to maintain that high level of customer service they are known for and it’s a breeze for the tech savvy guys.

Trying my best to use the coupon code but won't work. I want to pull the trigger on nectar of the Gods. Can anybody comment on that? Did you use it as a pre-workout, was it everyday, Etc.? I am far from a tech savvy kind of guy. So I am probably doing something wrong when ordering.

Edited by Homeliteguy123
Left out some stuff.