Welcome bigtuna85

NorthernLifters

Hey,

I was a long time creeper on the other site. I never really posted anything....now I guess its time to give back.

My main reason for finding NM and NL was for TRT - testosterone replacement therapy. I Believe I was low in T my whole adult life, had extreme anxiety, low confidence, low outlook on life. I found it hard to gain muscle until I started my first cycle. (mind you I was working out since high school with minimal to show for it) While on my first cycle I felt at peace...or at Zen lol... in the glorious house of GAINS. My anxiety went away and confidence shot up. 

My doctor gave me 3 blood tests about a year and a half ago and my testosterone was crashed. Came in at 8.6 , 6.1 and 8.1. While checking some of my old tests from when I was in my early twenties I also had a very low test result. AAAANYWAYS my numbers were "within range" and the doc didn't feel the need to supplement test. WHICH IS A LOAD OF HORSESHIT. I was supplementing my energy with 3 double doubles a day as I work a pretty hard construction job. The high caffeine led to a number of other problems as my sleep was getting fucked up. So instead of offing myself I took matters into my own hands and got my own test. I got a couple of vials from a shit lab/over power lab and had some of the most violent zits on my backs. They gave me the finger and dropped gang signs when i popped them. Then I decided to switch forums and found a way better supply which I felt was properly dosed, zero pip and zero sides at a TRt dose

I have found a shit ton of new info for TRT that i have found value in and I will share later today/ this weekend. I can't wait for others feedback / discussion on some points I have found. I hope it helps people and adds to peoples protocol. I am also trying to conceive with my wife and it is not going well so I can also add some points for fertility while on trt. Also, I promised my rep )6 months ago) to do some reviews and I will also complete later today.. 

ANyways off to work... Have a good day

• Like 2