About to add deca to my cycle

Crazyguy

So I’ve had a fantastic “recomp” over the last 9 or so months.

a fat 210 to a 13-15% 185. Ran mostly test at 400mg with a 10 week cruise inbetween at 200.

so now I’ve been on 400mg test for 5 weeks and was debating adding 300-400 of btech deca for 15 weeks. Wanting to do a clean bulk to 195.

thoughts?

Hi Crazyguy

Excellent work & congratulations going from 210 to 185 at 13-15%.  

I know how tempting it can be to want to start bulking and running Deca after all this time and hard work.  I'm in a similar situation and can't wait to start bulking plus the Deca (NPP) will be a nice treat for our joints.

Is there any chance you might want to get down a little more first before you start, perhaps closer to 10-12%?

Either way - good luck,

OD

• Like 2

4 hours ago, barneys said:

Adding Deca will surely help you add some quality mass that would otherwise be fat gain on only 400mg test. I say go for it. Im running Deca right now!!

That’s da plan Dan. Thank you

9 hours ago, OntarioDude said:

Hi Crazyguy

Excellent work & congratulations going from 210 to 185 at 13-15%.  

I know how tempting it can be to want to start bulking and running Deca after all this time and hard work.  I'm in a similar situation and can't wait to start bulking plus the Deca (NPP) will be a nice treat for our joints.

Is there any chance you might want to get down a little more first before you start, perhaps closer to 10-12%?

Either way - good luck,

OD

Hey thanks for the reply OD.

im just tired of watching calories so closely, and honestly happy at this bf. Regardless my plan is to keep to maintenance plus 250 calories a day in an effort to continue recomping but less aggressive in the fat loss.

the reason for deca over npp, honestly once a week shots plus I already have deca lol

10 hours ago, OLYMPIC said:

assuming youre using test e twice a week,id do npp as you can do it same pin

works quicker aswell

do you lack strength?what is your purpose,or what do you need a boost of?for strength id suggest other stuff

I pin once honestly and I already have some bt deca!

my purpose is to gain mass, really that’s it.

• Like 1

If you want strength then throw in some Tren-Ace with the Deca. It works very well for me. 

Deca Dick is very individual as it has never been an issue for me and I never use any AI, so don't worry about it but do be prepared by having the proper ancillaries on hand. 

4 hours ago, mt666tm said:

If you want strength then throw in some Tren-Ace with the Deca. It works very well for me. 

Deca Dick is very individual as it has never been an issue for me and I never use any AI, so don't worry about it but do be prepared by having the proper ancillaries on hand. 

To pussy to try Tren. . Lol I’d love to but I hate swearing 

1 hour ago, barneys said:

In my experience the best compounds for strength are tren and abombs. Deca doesnt really do much for me in the strength department. But it packs on mass like crazy.

That’s what I want mass!

If you want mass here is a tried tested and true stack that will make you swole if everything else is in check. 

Test Deca and 4-5 weeks at the start of Dbol 

Roughly numbers wise 

400-500 test week 

300-400 deca week 

Dbol 30-50 mg per day 

You can sub Tbol as its dryer but you would be looking at 60-80 mg per day versus Dbol with no aromatization issues that  occur with Dbol.

The above is obviously for someone with a bit of cycle experience under their belt but is pretty well tolerated by most. 

I prefer NPP myself as it is faster in and faster out. 

Recommend having some caber on hand just incase you do experience "nandro noodle" Caber is powerful stuff and 2 .5mg doses per week for a couple of weeks should be enough to fix the situation. 

Also always run your test longer than deca to prevent issues while it clears your system everyone is different but 4-5 weeks should suffice but that is your call.

If you are doing a PCT afterwards it will need to be more aggressive and astute as Deca shuts you down hard and it takes a while longer to come back versus a test cycle.

You can also sub in Adrol for Dbol and strength increases will be higher but you may run into BP issues and RBC's will also be of concern as deca already raises you a good amount and drol was used in the past to treat anemia so its good at Raising RBC values.

• Like 1

I am one of those people who can't really do the 19nors - with both Tren and Deca I would basically lose my ability to nut (not the ability to get hard, just couldn't finish which seems awesome but it's not), I would stack them with caber and it fixed the problem quickly so I would have this on hard at the start of your run with the deca and pull the trigger quickly if you feel like you're taking longer. The caber also lowers the refractory period (makes it so you can go again faster). You also have to be on the lookout for gyno symptoms....some people get progesterone/prolactin induced gyno from Tren and Deca so lots of people stack it with Winstrol which helps reduce this. 

Hope this helps...

Edited by Neverwas