New contest is here :)

hnausa

Hello fellow Canucks ? BodyTech has decided to step up to the plate and run a kick ass contest for us northern folks and I'm excited for this one! Contest starts as of right now and will run till midnight November 15th and all Canadians can participate. 

Rules are simple: Bring as many new members to Northern Lifters as you can by the cut off time. Whoever accumulates the most members joined will receive $200 worth of BodyTech products. Each member will need to keep track of new users joined and can post up names in this thread to keep track and so I can verify. Final rule being that all new members must be active! New members with zero posts will not count toward end total so make sure you bring over people who want to participate and make a new home. Let's work hard to expand our family and community. 

Thank you all and good luck to everyone ?

Edited by hnausa
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, hnausa said:

Hello fellow Canucks ? BodyTech has decided to step up to the plate and run a kick ass contest for us northern folks and I'm excited for this one! Contest starts as of right now and will run till midnight November 15th and all Canadians can participate. 

Rules are simple: Bring as many new members to Northern Lifters as you can by the cut off time. Whoever accumulates the most members joined will receive $200 worth of BodyTech products. Each member will need to keep track of new users joined and can post up names in this thread to keep track and so I can verify. Final rule being that all new members must be active! New members with zero posts will not count toward end total so make sure you bring over people who want to participate and make a new home. Let's work hard to expand our family and community. 

Thank you all and good luck to everyone ?

This is a great idea!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1