My journey with my Gyno double Operations! in GTA

Hi guys 

This post is to be informative I did have mild gyno since puberty I decide to make the move to get operation done in the GTA by doctor Craig Fielding ( one of the two best in Canada)

I made some mistake as bodybuilder going into this operation and this is why I share especially the second one 2 months ago .

fact

-Price for Ontario resident : 1580$ for Quebec : 5000$+ not cover

- Recovery time : they say 7 days no fucking way I am good with pain it take more then that 7 days if you are not working physically and 10+ if you do!

- My mistake I just did a cycle before operation and I give blood I am not sure wish one have done with my problem but my blood was way to clear and because of my low body fat I did have major hematoma , not a big deal but very scary lol ? 

and the worst 3 week no gym and believe me I try and open the stitch's twice lol you need 3 weeks

Why 2 operations ?

The first one 4 yrs ago went well less pain but not 100% satisfy this time I ask him to remove every gland tissue and he did at the price of major pain and lot more recovery time.

I am doing well now and happy with the result .

picture below! this is after 3 weeks and be able to remove the vest you don't want to see before that! 

20181001_092440.jpg

2 hours ago, askrenBlack said:

can you explian a bit more on the pain part?

good luck with your recovery

In my first Operation I didn't use the Oxycodone it all just normal pain killer for 2-3 days in my last one when driving back home the pain was so much I have my wife stop the car to take the pills  with the oxycodone you be ok when it wear off you feel like someone stab you with a knife on the chest , I use the bottle after 5 days it was almost gone! no pain no gain brother lol

4 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

In my first Operation I didn't use the Oxycodone it all just normal pain killer for 2-3 days in my last one when driving back home the pain was so much I have my wife stop the car to take the pills  with the oxycodone you be ok when it wear off you feel like someone stab you with a knife on the chest , I use the bottle after 5 days it was almost gone! no pain no gain brother lol

Yeah that sucks, I hear for some it can be an intensely painful recovery and for some not at all. Definitely weird. 

19 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

hope you get well soon

Great post, three weeks was my bare minimum recovery. Scary what was under that vest. I had a hematoma too. I had both glands removed and some lipo. The right gland was as big as a fist. Dr prescribed tramadol which worked awesome as long as I took it regularly before the pain could catch up. Was totally the right decision to have this done. 

Edited by Silverstar