Peptides information

musclebeauty

Peptides information. Peptides are short polymers of amino acids linked by peptide bonds. They have the same peptide bonds as those in proteins, but are usually shorter in length. The shortest peptides are called dipeptides. They consist of two amino acids joined by a single peptide bond. There can also be, tetrapipteds, pentapeptides, etc.

Peptides have an amino end and a carboxyl end, unless they are cyclic peptides. A polypeptide is a single linear chain of amino acids bonded together by peptide bonds. Protein molecules consist of one or more polypeptides put together typically in a biologically functional way and sometimes have non-peptide groups attached. These non-peptide groups are called prosthetic groups or cofactors.

Peptides, by definition must maintain certain characteristics. One of those being that the peptide chains must be short enough to be made synthetically from the constituent amino acids. Then they are considered to be called peptides rather than proteins. However, with the advent of better synthetic techniques, peptides as long as hundreds of amino acids can be made, including full proteins like uniquitin. Native chemical ligation has given access to even longer proteins, so this convention of definition seems to be outdated.

Another definition places an informal dividing line at approximately 50 amino acids in length (some people claim shorter lengths). This definition is somewhat arbitrary. Long peptides, such as the amyloid beta peptide linked to Alzheimer’s disease, can be considered proteins; and small proteins, such as insulin, can be considered peptides as well.

In simple terms and in a way all athletes would understand – Synthetic Growth Hormone is a complete protein and 191 amino acid chain where as CJC1295 has a 30 amino acid peptide chain.

To summarize – Peptides are very new and regarded as modern preventative or wellness medicine. They are designed to do everything from generating cells, increase REM sleep, increase sex drive, bring body fat down and increase appetite. All of the functions of peptides are beneficial to wellness, increase performance and anti ageing.

Examples of peptides are; GHRP6CJC1295 DACHexarelinSermorelin

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 3:25 PM, musclebeauty said:

Peptides information. Peptides are short polymers of amino acids linked by peptide bonds. They have the same peptide bonds as those in proteins, but are usually shorter in length. The shortest peptides are called dipeptides. They consist of two amino acids joined by a single peptide bond. There can also be, tetrapipteds, pentapeptides, etc.

Peptides have an amino end and a carboxyl end, unless they are cyclic peptides. A polypeptide is a single linear chain of amino acids bonded together by peptide bonds. Protein molecules consist of one or more polypeptides put together typically in a biologically functional way and sometimes have non-peptide groups attached. These non-peptide groups are called prosthetic groups or cofactors.

Peptides, by definition must maintain certain characteristics. One of those being that the peptide chains must be short enough to be made synthetically from the constituent amino acids. Then they are considered to be called peptides rather than proteins. However, with the advent of better synthetic techniques, peptides as long as hundreds of amino acids can be made, including full proteins like uniquitin. Native chemical ligation has given access to even longer proteins, so this convention of definition seems to be outdated.

Another definition places an informal dividing line at approximately 50 amino acids in length (some people claim shorter lengths). This definition is somewhat arbitrary. Long peptides, such as the amyloid beta peptide linked to Alzheimer’s disease, can be considered proteins; and small proteins, such as insulin, can be considered peptides as well.

In simple terms and in a way all athletes would understand – Synthetic Growth Hormone is a complete protein and 191 amino acid chain where as CJC1295 has a 30 amino acid peptide chain.

To summarize – Peptides are very new and regarded as modern preventative or wellness medicine. They are designed to do everything from generating cells, increase REM sleep, increase sex drive, bring body fat down and increase appetite. All of the functions of peptides are beneficial to wellness, increase performance and anti ageing.

Examples of peptides are; GHRP6CJC1295 DACHexarelinSermorelin

peps are life,i live off of them

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OLYMPIC said:

what are you running?

I am going to run the following (fol your protocols listed). Unless, Muscle Beauty you would like to recommend dosing any different for a woman or what you would recommend for dosing.

The following I will be running:
Ipamorlin
TB - 500
CJC 1295

And popping my Mt2 cherry as well ? 

And once I start GH I will also write about that, starting peps first.. then adding the GH. Should really help put some quality size on this off season! Very excited to write reviews. I love being a guinea pig what can I say lol!

10 minutes ago, MSCLMAMA said:

I am going to run the following (fol your protocols listed). Unless, Muscle Beauty you would like to recommend dosing any different for a woman or what you would recommend for dosing.

Ipamorlin
TB - 500
CJC 1295

And once I start GH I will also write about that, starting peps first.. then adding the GH. Should really help put some quality size on this off season! Very excited to write reviews. I love being a guinea pig what can I say lol!

With tb500 I would of added BPC-157. Miracles both together 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MSCLMAMA said:

Ipamorlin
TB - 500
CJC 1295

That sounds awesome and the mt2 let me tell you that is a great one the tanning peptide I got Jamaican black from it I was so dark I had to lighten it up cuz it actually looked unnatural but you don't get any tanning lines which is actually really nice I do like that factor and I will say this for myself anyway your sex drive actually Peaks a lot and yes I agree I like being a test guinea pig as well I have pretty much use everything that's out there at least once and some of them I got off of them thank goodness early enough that it did not have bad side effects but there are some out there that are not good for a woman and Anadrol is definitely one of them I have actually used tren as well which I did actually like it but it is very harsh I use that when I was actually powerlifting and I did that with propionate and I've used  Sustanon 250 as well. GH also is the bomb hands down...??

• Like 1

21 hours ago, musclebeauty said:

That sounds awesome and the mt2 let me tell you that is a great one the tanning peptide I got Jamaican black from it I was so dark I had to lighten it up cuz it actually looked unnatural but you don't get any tanning lines which is actually really nice I do like that factor and I will say this for myself anyway your sex drive actually Peaks a lot and yes I agree I like being a test guinea pig as well I have pretty much use everything that's out there at least once and some of them I got off of them thank goodness early enough that it did not have bad side effects but there are some out there that are not good for a woman and Anadrol is definitely one of them I have actually used tren as well which I did actually like it but it is very harsh I use that when I was actually powerlifting and I did that with propionate and I've used  Sustanon 250 as well. GH also is the bomb hands down...??

GREAT to hear this feedback. I am italian and have olive skin tone, fairly dark as is but want to look like I did when I was younger, gosh I was like jamaican dark too lol. Looking forward to using it! 

Anadrol is a no go for women IMO I agree. Yikes. I have tried it. Believe that LOL. I lasted 9 days. YIKES. Ill start a topic actually on Gauging Side Effects and learning how to mitagate them as best as possible. I think thats a huge one for us, helping one another out in the 'What happens if...' section lol.

I too use a little tren, but as we both know for the more experienced used, at small doses. 

Thinking of trying Sust opposed to only Enth for Test. See if I like it any better. Test is my hands down fav of course next to Var, and Win.. and primo... lol.

Very excited for peps!