SHOULD I NOT BE SORE AFTER EVERY WORKOUT

depends what your definition of "sore" is, the better shape I get into, the sore goes from restricting flexibility and sore to the touch, to no loss in flexibility, pain becomes more like a tender tickle/mild pump and range of motion gets closer and closer to 100%.....lots of stretching and deep tissue massage play a huge role in blood flow therefore circulation...in turn fast recovery=SIZZEEEE 

• Like 2

Although I agree it is not good to be sore after every single lift, I do find, in order for me to see growth and substantial progress    I need to challenge the muscle to the point of being sore at least once per month or two.  

Otherwise I am just maintaining or seeing  slow progress. 

Of course I receive benefits from supplementation, massage etc.  I would just add soaking in my  hot tub works the best.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:34 AM, Englishmustard said:

Hot yoga just once a week or..?

im always considering some kind of yoga or something  for more flexibility. I just cant see me getting into the “namaste” spiritual bullshit. In fact I think it would annoy me.

I was also looking into hot yoga. Read a lot about the benefits for muscle growth. There must be a function only yoga for people not into the eastern meditation junk, yeah? 

• Like 1