Me again

Davis1891

Hey guys, new to northern lifters but I’ve been around some of the other fitness forums for a while now. I’m recognizing a few guys from NM so hey ?

Im 37 years old , been on trt for a couple years, been lifting for about 10 and own all of my own equipment in my garage. 

Im allergic to shellfish and hate caramel 

• Like 1

Just now, Davis1891 said:

Hey guys, new to northern lifters but I’ve been around some of the other fitness forums for a while now. I’m recognizing a few guys from NM so hey ?

Im 37 years old , been on trt for a couple years, been lifting for about 10 and own all of my own equipment in my garage. 

Im allergic to shellfish and hate caramel 

Hey Davis!

Not missing out on anything with shellfish in my opinion haha, I enjoy caramel myself though! Good to meet you. I've got a garage gym as well but still enjoy hitting up the local gyms from time to time for the social aspect. Oh, and the ladies, just to look though, i'm a married man.  Maybe we will have to get a home gym thread going here to talk about the in's and out's of home gyms, best equipment ect.

26 minutes ago, CanadianMuscleDad said:

Hey Davis!

Not missing out on anything with shellfish in my opinion haha, I enjoy caramel myself though! Good to meet you. I've got a garage gym as well but still enjoy hitting up the local gyms from time to time for the social aspect. Oh, and the ladies, just to look though, i'm a married man.  Maybe we will have to get a home gym thread going here to talk about the in's and out's of home gyms, best equipment ect.

Likewise!

I tried hitting up a gym last year for , like you said, the social aspect. After an hour I was annoyed and went home. We should totally get a thread going, I’d love to see other people’s set ups!  I’m out camping and don’t have an up to date picture because of the move, but after the weekend I’ll post one up for sure 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 8:35 PM, Davis1891 said:

Likewise!

I tried hitting up a gym last year for , like you said, the social aspect. After an hour I was annoyed and went home. We should totally get a thread going, I’d love to see other people’s set ups!  I’m out camping and don’t have an up to date picture because of the move, but after the weekend I’ll post one up for sure 

Awesome, I'll get some pics of mine as well and we will get this thread bumping. I'm constantly wondering if I should change set up around, must be the OCD in me haha look forward to seeing everyones set ups!