German's Log

German89

3 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

Now we can see hallelujah ?

See!!!

Phone call was pointless. Nothing was determined by the end of it because, fucktard didnt bring a single piece of proof of income. Waste of time. And wasted me getting in a whole 15 mins of cardionin 

46 minutes ago, German89 said:

See!!!

Phone call was pointless. Nothing was determined by the end of it because, fucktard didnt bring a single piece of proof of income. Waste of time. And wasted me getting in a whole 15 mins of cardionin 

Sucks going thru that shit eh. Never happend to me but a few around me have been battling with their ex’s for years to no end it seems

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

That’s a good looking tracker where did you find it??

It's just my fitness pal.

However, I manually put everything into the system myself. So, I can be like, I want, 29g of ketchup today and not 25g. And it does the math.  Sometimes if you scan the food, it's not accurate and it will only allow you to do the serving size. (If that makes sense)

And today is a off day from the gym. 

Edited by German89

2 hours ago, Frank.Castle said:

No wonder you’ve got great quads 10 sets of squats! My knees scream after 5 sets!

yeah... i had to go light today because of my knee... training with shoes on is rough.. i seriously gotta just order deadlift slippers... i haven't done deads in a month either.. i need shoes and a bloody belt, lol  i miss pulling. deadlifts are my favorite!! 

Workout

Chest/bis/ cardio

Did 20 mins cardio

Really focused on squeezing at the top for chest. My strength has declined due to the lack of carbs (and especially today since I had like, none). Which, of course is expected. As I transition into this cut, I will see my strength slowly decline.  I'm hoping by not much though. Fingers crossed. 

Had  good day with the family.. time for bed though. Got like 3 hrs of sleep last night since I went out. 

Hope you all had a good sunday!

On 1/8/2019 at 9:51 PM, German89 said:

No. I want to. Later in the year. There arent any gyms around here though and, I dont know how to really prepare myself for one. 

Do you train at home then? If so, all you need is a power rack, a good texas power bar, lots of weights, and a bench that can be moved into the power rack to bench. Set up a 4 day a week program based around the main lifts. You could do a squat and assistance day, a bench and assistance day, a deadlift and assistance day, and then a fourth day could be shoulders and assistance. If not prepping for a meet stick to 6-8 rep range on main lifts for 3 sets, try and do 4 week cycles increasing weight each week by 5 lbs or so. That is just a basic idea for you to start with.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rhynoplanet said:

Do you train at home then? If so, all you need is a power rack, a good texas power bar, lots of weights, and a bench that can be moved into the power rack to bench. Set up a 4 day a week program based around the main lifts. You could do a squat and assistance day, a bench and assistance day, a deadlift and assistance day, and then a fourth day could be shoulders and assistance. If not prepping for a meet stick to 6-8 rep range on main lifts for 3 sets, try and do 4 week cycles increasing weight each week by 5 lbs or so. That is just a basic idea for you to start with.

I train at a gym.  I'm just not mentally prepared for a meet at the moment. I have some personal things and goals to hit then, I might transition over to powerlifting 

• Like 1