German's Log

German89

1 hour ago, German89 said:

inu1dh.jpg

post workout picture

I could sit here and pick myself apart but, i'll stay positive and say, i'm not looking too bad. i'm hoping to keep the size but, lean out. think it's possible?

Looking good here, nice and thick. I am sure you will keep a good amount of size but some will go when leaning out. Generally the arm size doesn't change much. THe funny part is people will often say you look much bigger once you lean out, they see all the muscles more clearly defined and the vascularity comes out. I am looking forward to seeing where you end up.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rhynoplanet said:

Looking good here, nice and thick. I am sure you will keep a good amount of size but some will go when leaning out. Generally the arm size doesn't change much. THe funny part is people will often say you look much bigger once you lean out, they see all the muscles more clearly defined and the vascularity comes out. I am looking forward to seeing where you end up.

that's true... i have no idea where my body fat is at. if i had to guess between 20 to 22%... would like to aim for 18 no lower than 16 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, German89 said:

that's true... i have no idea where my body fat is at. if i had to guess between 20 to 22%... would like to aim for 18 no lower than 16 

You will be good. Just go for it, do a cut and see where you end up. I bet you will like what you see in the mirror. Get jacked and let us see. Jacked women are so attractive. Then lets get you into powerlifting!  🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rhynoplanet said:

You will be good. Just go for it, do a cut and see where you end up. I bet you will like what you see in the mirror. Get jacked and let us see. Jacked women are so attractive. Then lets get you into powerlifting!  🙂

Hahaha

Deal!

• Like 1