PL's low test high tren summer shred log

Physlifter

221.6 today. Climbing down slowly. 

Had a good chest workout today and another 30 mins of cardio. Keeping carbs out in evening meals have certainly helped. The overall reduction in carbs also is a huge contributor. Still nothing close to keto. 

20190605_072059.jpg

Nice and full 222 lbs today! Had a great weekend with the wife and now looking vascular as shit.

Started taking my stanolone today, Winny next week. Off clen this week.  The stanolone is something absolutely new for me so I have both tablets and the injectable kind. I will take one tab a day for the first week then see how I feel if I should goto two, or stick to one and use the inject on training days only. 

20190609_130840~2.jpg

20190609_130833~2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazing what a tattoo clean up and expansion can do to improve confidence my physique. I feel more balanced/symmetrical. I also feel a lot more healthy leaning down to a good beach leanness without going extreme. I can eat good food, have some drinks, but ultimately I'm still responsible for my look at all times. I will rebound faster than dodgeball on a kids' face if I don't behave! Welcome to summer 2019!

20190628_160719~2.jpg

20190628_160724~2.jpg

20190628_160731~2.jpg

20190628_160741~2.jpg

20190628_160700~2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So my cycle has winded down. Took my last tren shot Monday. Off my orals by this weekend. 3 weeks until blood work and I see my Endo on August 14. On the milk thistle, continued cardio and eating well with no cheats until next Wednesday where we are heading to great wolf lodge in Niagara falls for a couple of days. I'll show them what a real dad bod looks like at 36 😉

I'll do a full write up soon on this awesome summer shred but here are a few more pics at 224 today.

20190710_091734~2.jpg

20190710_091727~2.jpg

20190710_091743~2.jpg

On 4/4/2019 at 11:43 AM, NorthernLifters said:

i was one of those old school people who advocated that when running tren and test,reduce the test. I did it multiple times,sides of tren were lower,as in rage etc. i added some proviron to the cycle which helped me significantly. 

Your cycle looks perfect,if you get the opportunity,please try to add some proviron for one week and you will notice the difference. @GameChanger help the tank out

Also your physique is perfect,you didnt end up doing the lets get fat bulk like most people do lol

I also do Proviron with Tren it help a lot! the only bad side of provision of course is super oily skin 😞

22 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

I also do Proviron with Tren it help a lot! the only bad side of provision of course is super oily skin 😞

I never really noticed the oily skin with it?? I guess when it's really hot and humid I break out a little bit more, but I was also only running 50 mg of proviron a day.

This stanolone is been awesome shit for sure! I haven't even done the inject yet just the oral.

On 7/10/2019 at 9:43 AM, Physlifter said:

So my cycle has winded down. Took my last tren shot Monday. Off my orals by this weekend. 3 weeks until blood work and I see my Endo on August 14. On the milk thistle, continued cardio and eating well with no cheats until next Wednesday where we are heading to great wolf lodge in Niagara falls for a couple of days. I'll show them what a real dad bod looks like at 36 😉

I'll do a full write up soon on this awesome summer shred but here are a few more pics at 224 today.

20190710_091734~2.jpg

20190710_091727~2.jpg

20190710_091743~2.jpg

muscle bellies of the arms are very full,amazing

• Like 1

• 1 month later...