OLYMPIC

Transpharma

Ok Everything is good to go now there was a backlog caused by a former rep , I have been working tirelessly with the new rep , I’ve had been dealing with the new rep and daily contact even if he took a day or two to get back to me I was answered, We have worked together to get you valuable members taken care of , Transpharma is 100% good to go ! Contact the transpharma rep .

Edited by CapeBretonDadBod

I got a message last monday (2 weeks after my order) saying i would receive my order in the next few days but still no tracking number..even after sending many emails. I will believe when im gonna getmy stuff..

Just wanted to follow up and say that my order did arrive. My previous account on this forum was banned for bringing up the radio silence since I was one of the first ones who brought up the communication issue. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

As I told a few of you , Be patient it was being worked on, I believe we have 99% of our members taken care of now,  these types of situations take some time to resolve but we value our members and take care of them. Transpharma is a long established lab and I assure they are fine and good to go. I myself have the confidence in them to order without worry.

• Like 1

Trans was my first ugl running since moving back to Canada. I had only been on aas for about a year and a half at the time and only ever used domestic Chinese brands (was teaching in China for two years) so I wasn't too sure what to expect in terms of ordering and shipping. After a few minor hiccups, the rep was paitent with me on helping me out with setting up BTC and completing my order which was a real bro move of him. This was my first time experimenting with aas outside of Test and the gains I saw were pretty impressive. NPP blew me up in terms of strength and size and mast kept the water off of me and kept me decently vascular. I wasn't used to having a capped blood test but my test levels were at where I thought they should be and estrogen was a bit high but I that was probably due to my own fault with inadequate knowledge of how to handle it. Lost their contact after the Reddit ban so I had to move on to another source. Always had a good time with their products and can really think any negative things that I could possibly say. Their reps are good, their pricing is more than fair and their aas is of good quality.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

As I told a few of you , Be patient it was being worked on, I believe we have 99% of our members taken care of now,  these types of situations take some time to resolve but we value our members and take care of them. Transpharma is a long established lab and I assure they are fine and good to go. I myself have the confidence in them to order without worry.

Is it the same email ? Been ordering from a rep since maybe 2 years. Got last order in october

1 minute ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

No fishing brother , I know you say you ordered but it’s coming off as fishing.

Lol yeah sorry it does look like plain old fishing.

Has anyone used any of Transpharma's HGH kits?  They have three brands right now.  I don't think I could bring myself to pay 900 for the "Pharm" grade, but I was wondering if anyone has tried the other two?