Fertility and getting the woman pregnant

newfieyz

Looking to hear what some of you guys did when trying to get your woman and wife’s pregnant. Hcg, clomid etc. How long did you run in what was your dosage and Timeing ? 

I plan to come off everything, and was going to do hcg m/w/f at 1500iu a shot and do clomid 25mg ed and  tell she had a little bun in the oven! What’s your guys take on this? 

Looking for people with experience doing something similar.

thanks newfieyz 

• Thanks 1

Unless you had already planned to, you don't need to stop the gear . Run hcg to get your testicles going and add some proviron to increase seminal volume. If you don't get one past the goalie doing that, then I would think about coming off totally. Your best bet would still be hcg. Clomid does work, the stuff just makes me feel terrible. 

1 hour ago, mindovermatter2 said:

Look up the Dave Palumbo protocol. I believe its  hcg + hmg alternating days add some clomid/nolva . Drop down to TRT 100mg or come off fully

I have looks at his protocol, looks good but hmg seems to be very hard to get and even harder for us Canadians.

What hcg dosage would most of you guys recommend? Would 1500mcg 3 times a week be in the ball park range? I have researched around a lot and the dosage seems to vary a lot?

Proviron dosage seems to be 150-200mg a day for sperm mobility, am I right in saying this? 

Have also ready heigh dosage vitamin c well help with mobility as well.

18 minutes ago, rhynoplanet said:

I have heard from a BB coach that says to simply take 2.5mg of letrozole once a week for fertility to get a girl pregnant while on gear. 

First I have heard of this one I well give it a search and see what I find. 

1 hour ago, Carbone said:

Unless you had already planned to, you don't need to stop the gear . Run hcg to get your testicles going and add some proviron to increase seminal volume. If you don't get one past the goalie doing that, then I would think about coming off totally. Your best bet would still be hcg. Clomid does work, the stuff just makes me feel terrible. 

What does this look like

Trt 100mg a week or completely off? 

hcg 1500mcg m/w/f

clomid 25mg a day

proviron 200mg a day

vitamin c dosage undecided

i would also add hmg 75mcg 3 times a week but can’t get my hands on any so I have it out of the question for now. 

give me some feed back on this feelers. Well be starting to gather everything I need what I don’t have for the end of September. 

Out of any of you guys giving the advice to stay on gear have actually done this and had it work for you?

I can tell you that it did not work for me and I gave it a good solid effort with copious amounts of Pharmacy HCG for 8 months. I was on prescribed TRT and wanting to have another child, my doctor told me that I should come right off but of course I didn't want to. I had done countless hours of research and read all about HCG being able to keep you fertile and was able to convince my doctor to let me try with the HCG first. I had a semen analysis before and then after 6 months of HCG and TRT and the sample actually came back lower.....

I immediately stopped TRT after getting the results of the analysis. After stopping the test and HCG I did HMG for 12 days and then low dose clomid for two months. The wife became pregnant exactly 3 months after stopping the testosterone....the exact maturation length of new sperm.....

If you're serious about getting the wife or girlfriend pregnant then don't mess around, just come off man.

If you have any questions about anything just ask or even on pm me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DeviousD said:

Out of any of you guys giving the advice to stay on gear have actually done this and had it work for you?

I can tell you that it did not work for me and I gave it a good solid effort with copious amounts of Pharmacy HCG for 8 months. I was on prescribed TRT and wanting to have another child, my doctor told me that I should come right off but of course I didn't want to. I had done countless hours of research and read all about HCG being able to keep you fertile and was able to convince my doctor to let me try with the HCG first. I had a semen analysis before and then after 6 months of HCG and TRT and the sample actually came back lower.....

I immediately stopped TRT after getting the results of the analysis. After stopping the test and HCG I did HMG for 12 days and then low dose clomid for two months. The wife became pregnant exactly 3 months after stopping the testosterone....the exact maturation length of new sperm.....

If you're serious about getting the wife or girlfriend pregnant then don't mess around, just come off man.

I had my mind set on comeing off, been on a teeter-totter about it actually! But I think you have put the finale nail in the coffin, when when I’m done this cycle end of September, I well start hcg and clomid then hopefully sometime in 2019 I’ll have healthy swimmers! Expect a pm from me in he next day or so brother I may have a few questions where you have real world experience like I was looking to find with the post! Thank you 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, newfieyz said:

I had my mind set on comeing off, been on a teeter-totter about it actually! But I think you have put the finale nail in the coffin, when when I’m done this cycle end of September, I well start hcg and clomid then hopefully sometime in 2019 I’ll have healthy swimmers! Expect a pm from me in he next day or so brother I may have a few questions where you have real world experience like I was looking to find with the post! Thank you 

You're very welcome, happy to help with any questions that you have, I'll be expecting that pm man!

• Like 1

Buddy of mine is now having his second. Both were concieved during blast or cruise as he is always on something. He did nothing out of his way to increase the odds. This second one was a bit of a surprise. I think he just got sloppy and didnt have a goalie in the net.

Now hes deciding if he wants to follow my example and go to the vet to get fixed... or have a third.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mt666tm said:

Buddy of mine is now having his second. Both were concieved during blast or cruise as he is always on something. He did nothing out of his way to increase the odds. This second one was a bit of a surprise. I think he just got sloppy and didnt have a goalie in the net.

Now hes deciding if he wants to follow my example and go to the vet to get fixed... or have a third.

I think I’ll be comeing off, of nothing else let my body be normal for a little.get some good strong swimmers going. 

Ill be maxing myself out at 2 then I’ll be takeing a ride to the vet myself. Probably need to have a cone on and everything hahaha. 

• Like 1

Ya, 2 is the magic number. I cant imagine 3. I have another friend with three cuz he kept trying for a boy, which he got on the 3rd try.

Seeing him out with all three is just total madness. He always looks dazed and kind of out of it. He sure does drink a lot too.

My only advice when you get the chop is when they tell you to give it a few days before you use it... listen and give it a few days!

• Like 1

I had been blasting and cruising for 4 years when I got my wife pregnat and I had just finished a blast of 1200 test and 600 tren right around the time we found out she was pregnant. We had been trying for about 8 months and I was starting to think I'd have to come off and run hcg or something but luckily it worked out. The little guy is 3 months old now

Edited by tatguy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mt666tm said:

Ya, 2 is the magic number. I cant imagine 3. I have another friend with three cuz he kept trying for a boy, which he got on the 3rd try.

Seeing him out with all three is just total madness. He always looks dazed and kind of out of it. He sure does drink a lot too.

My only advice when you get the chop is when they tell you to give it a few days before you use it... listen and give it a few days!

Had a good friend of mine who never listened to doctors orders a heightly regretted it! 

14 minutes ago, tatguy said:

I had been blasting and cruising for 4 years when I got my wife pregnat and I had just finished a blast of 1200 test and 600 tren right around the time we found out she was pregnant. We had been trying for about 8 months and I was starting to think I'd have to come off and run hcg or something but luckily it worked out. The little guy is 3 months old now

Good to hear story’s like that. All the same I think I well be comeing off tho and do some hcg just to make it easy as possible. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 11:01 PM, DeviousD said:

The fact that you actually came back lower makes sense, HCG causes suppression after extended use. It should really only be used short term

• Like 2

Short answer here is, everyone's different.  You're not gonna know until you go down that road!

FWIW, wife and I have been trying (unsuccessfully) for 5+ years now, my urologist pointed me to research that shows HCG is much more effective when there is not a negative feedback mechanism involved i.e. TRT replacement.  Once I came off and was on HCG my count and mobility went sky high.  However we have since learned that I was not the problem, so now trying to fix the wife.

The difference between resolving fertility with a woman and a man seems comparable to working on an old carburetor car vs. a modern diesel.  Women much, much more complicated!

Good luck on your journey, I hope you are much more successful than we have been!

• Like 1

On 9/17/2018 at 6:29 PM, Shelbysdad said:

I got a four year old who got concieved while on shit for months, I originally thought how can it be? But she looks like me, it is what it is.

Oh for sure, I also have a child that was conceived while I had been on for 16 weeks of a 20 week test, eq, & tbol run a few years ago. Same thing, I thought no way but he is gunna be 4 years old....there wasnt a paternaty test done but there is no doubt that I'm the father.

Of course, it could always happen but I'm just saying you absolute best chance is if you come off. We wasted a year trying....well, it definitely wasn't wasted effort or fun but we got a year older and time is getting slim to keep having kids....the old ladies eggs are getting old?

• Like 1