MSCLMAMA :)

MSCLMAMA

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to take some time to formally introduce myself! Old member on NM (younggunz). I’ve neen with BT for the last 5 years. I have posted a new log, and will continue to post there for those updates. 

My bsckground is women’s bodybuilding, if you’d like to see me a little more I placed 2nd at the Van Pro is WBB. First international show for me! It was a blast! I have an extensive competitive history and am active in the Bodybuilding community.

After retiring from the military I now work as an Athletic Therapist and personal trainer. 

Looking forward to sharing recipes, and talking about women’s health and AAS use. I have been doing protocols for women with BTs products for the last 5 years. As well as helping women understand their own body and gear use. I’ll do my absolute best to bring whatever knowledge I have and hopefully bring more and more women to the board. Be prepared lads! Lol! The She-Beasts are here ?

Thanks 

xo

- msclmama 

518A88AC-3BBD-4CC9-8908-5B4B897E8AF5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1