Tyson vs. Paul

mighty mouse

Lol I am and def Mike, Jake Paul is a joke if he doesn't get destroyed first round its def rigged. Apparently a contract letter was leaked and Mike will get paid per round so they may stretch it on purpose. Just look at Mike at 21 and Jake at 21.how many victories and how brutal Mike is vs boy toy jake

Can’t say I’m really looking forward to it, I know it’s entertaining and gives people something to talk about but anything to do with Jake Paul fights is just a circus. Mind you, he makes a ton of money putting on these events so I tip my hat to him. The only way this goes good in my eyes is if Tyson flattens him which I believe wont happen as it would be “off script”. 

I agree matho, iv always been a tyson fan but some of the promo stuff they have been doing is abit cringy.

Iv bet against Paul before and been shocked lol 

If Tysons able to stay on trt for this fight we might see a little bit of fire. I was really disappointed when he fought Roy Jones Jr. I swear someone told him not to hit Jones in the head, 80% of that fight was body shots. As long as it's free I'm game.

It'll be entertaining to say the least. Everyone is frothing at how Tyson is going to be. Nostalgia and the "old man strength" is what's going to bring all the boomers in while the tik too club is going to see Paul do his thing, whatever that is. 

None the less, you're never going to see Tyson throw a fight. 

Yeah I’m going to watch it for sure. Let’s face it, this is exactly what they wanted, this isn’t a legit fight. It’s a spectacle. 
That being said, I don’t think Tyson is gonna throw the fight. But There is no “win”. If Paul beats Tyson, it’s a 27 year old dude beating a 59 year old dude. That’s no win. 
and if Paul loses to Tyson, losing to a 59 year old while claiming to be a threat in the boxing world is an utter joke. 
I’m sure Tyson still has some of the old in him, but his punching power was gone like a decade ago. There’s now way it’s getting better with age after that. 
But again. This is a show not a fight. It’s going to be like being at the bar and hearing that shit head kid run his mouth to that old guy, that you know can throw down. You’re hoping once he called him out that kid get his ass kicked. But at the end of the day it’s a kid fighting an old man. That’s not a fight. But you’re still gonna wanna see it!!