Sust advice

NovaFreak

I can just talk for myself I always pin EOD on any testosterone over 200 MG a week on my TRT I do twice and I do feel up and down!  Sustanon is great I always have great result with it

keep in mind hard to find good one your source need to be good, and it stay extremely long in your blood if you are tested ! 

35 minutes ago, NovaFreak said:

My plan was the first 5 weeks of my run were going to be sust then the 6th week in was to switch to test-e for the remainder I was looking for the kick start with the sust.

You can't go wrong doing it that way. There are so many ways to run it considering how many esthers are in it. Guys run it for the duration of their whole cycle. Guys like me like to use it as a kicker at the beginning. So it's a versatile product. You can't go wrong either way actually. 

• Like 1

I always pin sust every 4 days. When the prop drops off the phenyl picks up (or whatever the second longer ester is). 

I think what alot of guys get twisted about is half lives of a compound. Prop's is 48 hours, so it's active for 96 hours; granted on a diminishing curve. That's what i love about the sust, it just keeps getting better the longer you're on it, for me anyways. 

But i'm an old £ucker, those omna's got me hooked back in tha day....