Transformation needed

On 11/14/2018 at 2:07 AM, Rosconow said:

You asked for it...

Start with some attainable goals, then put an action plan into place.

Eg. Goal: I want to loose 10lbs in the next two months ( loosing a pound a week or so, has been proven to prevent "yo yo'ing" and is a good way to reprogram your bodies "set point").

Action: caloric reduction; EAT LESS. Eat less refined foods with sugars present. Up foods high in whole grains and fiber. Protein is your friend in a weight loss diet, as well as healthy fats, omega 3's. Drink a shitload of water!

Start a food journal; i know it sounds daunting but once you get a couple weeks down on paper in order to know what #'s are actually going in your body, you'll only be guessing and wasting your time.

I don't know your family situation, but if they're not on board with your new life style change, your diet plans may be sabotaged. It's very hard when bags of chips or cookies and cakes are sitting on the pantry shelves waiting for you to cave.... i'm not saying everyone in the family has to live like a monk, but the discussion should be had that "hey guys, let's try eating healthier together".

Goal: Want to gain some muscle mass.

Action: Join a gym and start progressive resistance training! That's it. If you haven't joined a gym yet, it will be like the first day of the rest of your life. 3-4 days a week to start is plenty, any more and you may burn yourself out. Go online and check out beginner workout plans for the duration you've chosen to train.

And did you say fighting depression. I've read numerous studies that have measured dopamine release (feel good hormone) during and after resistance training. As well you will boost your natural testosterone levels marginally  after a bout of weight training. 

Just know this.... YOU have to want change. You have to want it so bad that nothing is going to get in your way of attaining your goals. Get online and start researching the shit out of body recomp.

this pretty much is the most solid advice you will get, i might add dont think about gear now, although some trt would give you a boost