Transformation needed

1 hour ago, NovaFreak said:

I just hit 45 years old feel old as fuck , I need a total transformation reduction of bodyfat addition of some.good quality muscle just having a hard time getting the starting point fighting depression , any suggestions .

If you're single, start with finding a hot 20 something year old and then go from there ?

• Like 1

You asked for it...

Start with some attainable goals, then put an action plan into place.

Eg. Goal: I want to loose 10lbs in the next two months ( loosing a pound a week or so, has been proven to prevent "yo yo'ing" and is a good way to reprogram your bodies "set point").

Action: caloric reduction; EAT LESS. Eat less refined foods with sugars present. Up foods high in whole grains and fiber. Protein is your friend in a weight loss diet, as well as healthy fats, omega 3's. Drink a shitload of water!

Start a food journal; i know it sounds daunting but once you get a couple weeks down on paper in order to know what #'s are actually going in your body, you'll only be guessing and wasting your time.

I don't know your family situation, but if they're not on board with your new life style change, your diet plans may be sabotaged. It's very hard when bags of chips or cookies and cakes are sitting on the pantry shelves waiting for you to cave.... i'm not saying everyone in the family has to live like a monk, but the discussion should be had that "hey guys, let's try eating healthier together".

Goal: Want to gain some muscle mass.

Action: Join a gym and start progressive resistance training! That's it. If you haven't joined a gym yet, it will be like the first day of the rest of your life. 3-4 days a week to start is plenty, any more and you may burn yourself out. Go online and check out beginner workout plans for the duration you've chosen to train.

And did you say fighting depression. I've read numerous studies that have measured dopamine release (feel good hormone) during and after resistance training. As well you will boost your natural testosterone levels marginally  after a bout of weight training. 

Just know this.... YOU have to want change. You have to want it so bad that nothing is going to get in your way of attaining your goals. Get online and start researching the shit out of body recomp.

• Like 1

Thanks guys I'm a gym member avid lifter 5 days a week not new to gear I just want to take it over the top even if it's short lived , keeping my diet in check is hard at times kids and life but I do my best. If I eat shitty I feel guilty as hell anyway. I need a training partner tho for sure. 

2 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

Thanks guys I'm a gym member avid lifter 5 days a week not new to gear I just want to take it over the top even if it's short lived , keeping my diet in check is hard at times kids and life but I do my best. If I eat shitty I feel guilty as hell anyway. I need a training partner tho for sure. 

... well you should have said that before i wrote a flippin novel!

Eat less, train harder!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brother it’s all about your mind set.  I know it sounds hokey hippy dippy shit but positive mental attitude goes a long way.  Start with small goals attain them one by one.  Avoid the shitty people in your life (sorry to say but everyone’s got em). Fuck complaining about everything fuck the guy that’s always got a sob story.  Surround yourself with good people wake up every day with a goal in mind and try and make it better than the day before.

will you have set backs will you hit walls will you have absolutely shit days? Yup... but it’s all about how you pick yourself up and hit it hard again the next day.

start trying new ways of eating new ways of training. Hell the gym is supposed to be fun not a chore.  Switch it up if it feels good do it!

end of novel good luck brother

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Frank.Castle said:

Brother it’s all about your mind set.  I know it sounds hokey hippy dippy shit but positive mental attitude goes a long way.  Start with small goals attain them one by one.  Avoid the shitty people in your life (sorry to say but everyone’s got em). Fuck complaining about everything fuck the guy that’s always got a sob story.  Surround yourself with good people wake up every day with a goal in mind and try and make it better than the day before.

will you have set backs will you hit walls will you have absolutely shit days? Yup... but it’s all about how you pick yourself up and hit it hard again the next day.

start trying new ways of eating new ways of training. Hell the gym is supposed to be fun not a chore.  Switch it up if it feels good do it!

end of novel good luck brother

couldnt of stated it any better,this is what vets do

I have to agree with Frank.Castle. it really is a mindset. Look at my avatar. I can tell you I didn't look anything like that last year at this time and I had been running gear for years. My before and after pics, I appear to look much bigger, more ripped. But I actually LOST 30 lbs! 

I completely revamped the way I trained. I made a real effort to make the "Mind/Muscle connection". Lowered my weights to do it effectively and progressively loaded it back up so by the time I stopped cycling in October i was lifting heavier than I ever have and was actually using great form. And now that I'm cruising I am still adopting much of the same principles and pushing just as hard. 

It's often overstated and underappreciated but in order to be something you have never been you have to be willing to do things you've never done. It'll take you right out of your wheelhouse. You will feel miserable at times. You will feel hunger like never before. You will feel pain in your joints, ligaments, and muscles. You will have setbacks. But the main reason why the guys with the best physiques are the way they are is that even though they're feeling all of those things, the STILL never miss a workout. They STILL jump back on the proper diet protocols. They say fuck you to those to ridicule and criticize and question why they push themselves so hard. I tell people all the time, "I didn't ask for your opinion. And unless you want me to talk about being fat and out of shape, I recommend you keeping them to yourself." Fuck average. Fuck normal. We don't take drugs  to be ordinary. We take them to be extra-ordinary. And make no apologies for it.  Those in the lifestyle respect it. Those who aren't will never understand it. Give them a chocolate bar and tell them to fuck themselves while their wives drool over our bodies... Not theirs. 

If you really want this, push yourself like you never have. AAS is simply a tool in your arsenal. But you can't out train a bad diet or poor ethic. Many guys who are fat and out of shape look worse after a cycle. Because they're expecting a miracle. There's no miracles in this game. Just blood, sweat, and not one single fucking tear. 

• Like 3

I agree totally with some fat guys on gear but I've also seen fat guys go from fat to fit running gear and as you said they changed the whole mind set and I respect them. I'm in that boat right now my mindset is changing my training is changed , fuck I even bought a home gym so I can train the 2 days a week my wife is working while I stay home with the kids .

1 hour ago, NovaFreak said:

Thanks brother that was so fucking motivating I'm eating and going to the gym now. This is why I love this place all the positive vibes.

No problem that’s what we’re all here for!  Transformation is an ability within us all it’s wether or not you mentally can find it and pull it out of yourself.

best of luck brother 

31 minutes ago, NovaFreak said:

The only gear I'm going to be running is very basic , 500mg test-e wk helios x2 daily, proviron 50mg ed more for a mild ai.  That's it nothing crazy.

Just remember that AAS are simply a tool. Just another element in the basket. If bloat is your issue make the AAS you're running doesn't create it. Like water retention etc. 

It is why I don't run many wet compounds. I like ones that don't aromatize much. They are usually considered "cutting" compounds but just about every compound will make you  stronger to some degree. Getting stronger will invariably make you bigger (muscle wise.) Just at a much more gradual rate. This the gains staying with you longer. That's why some guys rave about EQ. Takes a long time to see results, but when you do they last. 

Now that you have the drugs, don't make drugs your focus. Really dial in your diet. And up your game in the gym. There are a LOT of threads and advice on both topics. 

Good luck. 

What's hard for me right now is just being laid off and wife only working hard to get proper food for my goals and the gear I need primo is expensive I'd love to use it. Wife is working now but I'm determined to make this happen for me I need this more than anyone ever knows . I'm not one of those lucky bastards that gets sponsored lol. I'm going to make this happen . Christmas will set me back a little financially because my kids and wife will have a great Christmas. Family first . Then ME time. I'm laser focused and the support of the members and staff here is addictive .thanks guys for the support this far.

We've all gone through our various "shit piles" of life. Being layed off could definitely add some depression to it.

What's the old adage? When a door closes a new one opens. It sounds like you got your head on straight, and with positive statements like, "I'm determined to make this happen for me", you will make it happen.