German's Log

German89

Forgot to post macros yesterday. But same as the day before. With added pb and j and a slice of banana bread

Todays macros

Out of oats so, swapped for minute rice (yeah  I cant cook rice and it takes forever)

25fsnet.jpg

2qdppw9.jpg

Only 4 hours of sleep last night so.. I may take today off. I'd rather not though. I'd like to use yesterday's extra calories. We'll see how I feel later on. 

Where the hell were you at when I had to do charts and document everything in high school science class ! My gf back then was a cheerleader no help what so ever lol , Great job as I said before you look fantastic great job documenting everything I Enjoy following.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, NovaFreak said:

Where the hell were you at when I had to do charts and document everything in high school science class ! My gf back then was a cheerleader no help what so ever lol , Great job as I said before you look fantastic great job documenting everything I Enjoy following.

Lmfao.. the key to my life is being organized.

The more organized I am the more whole I feel. Lol

2 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

I agree lol. That’s also a good sign of some ocd hehe. I’m in that boat as well 🤣

Ugh. I know. It's horrible when you live with people who arent organized. Like. Total chaos. I've learned to be a little more easy going with it but, I still get anxious at times.