German's Log

German89

2 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

I have toddlers , I live chaos

I have a four year old. i understand.  i try and teach him to tidy up as best as he can. i help him.

sometimes i notice him catching on to my habits. which, is okay? but, i don't want him being too extreme where, it turns into a disorder. 

chaos is normal, i used to get anxious when it got chaotic, i still kinda do but, i've learned how to control myself.

what was sweet of my kiddo today. after lunch, i laid down for a nap so, he did the two plates of dishes for me. he will be a great man when he grows up (At least I hope he will be)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

That’s cute lol I’m teaching mine to put the toys back in the toy bin and they help me load the dishwasher.

You gotta teach them young 😉

1 hour ago, ElectricRocker said:

Lol I’m teaching my 4 year old boy how to use the snowblower 😂

that's all they need to learn hahaha.. mine tries to shovel. he sucks!

Alright. yesterday did 20 mins cardio.  I noticed the past week or so, my cardio stamina has improved, so I will slowly start increasing the mins. I'll hit 22 or 23 mins... I have little goals like, in 20 mins, according to the machine, I should burn 400 cals. so, in 23 mins, I should be able to hit 450 and, that will be my target for the next 2 weeks. Now, if I don't hit 450 in 23 mins. I keep going til i hit 450. 

I did deadlift too but, I was dead on the inside. They didn't suck. just, wasn't there mentally I suppose so. today, rest. focus on meals. 

I had to call the court house in PA - my stupid case worker isn't staying up on my junkie ex so, i haven't received a single support payment since, October. and then, I had to do something for my lawyer here.  I gotta write a letter for my case worker in PA, for the judge to order my ex to file for divorce.  (Yes, I am still legally married to this piece of shit)

Just a little side note. I tend to treat my log as a diary.  So, you may see a vent here and there.  or some of my personal life spill into my log.   

Some of you may or may not know,  I was in a abusive relationship for about 5 years. We separated in April 2018, he cheated. but from April to November, I was literally stuck there. Him and his parents did anything and everything to entrap me.  So, when I posted my progress picture from October 2019 to January 2019, I was going through a lot of bullshit and changes.  I am very proud of what I had accomplished in those 3 months.  I hope in these next 3 months, I will hit another goal. (Which is, leaning out, and trying to keep my size/strength).

Anyway, I gotta work on my macros, and I will post them up. Hope you all have a good monday!

On 2/7/2019 at 5:48 PM, Frank.Castle said:

E70008E8-5633-40DF-9E9E-A6C597A3F8FE.png

Awww, story of my life, so true. as i sit and sip on some of those magic beans right now... 

monsters too.. love me a white monster.. and i just found some of the tea ones here too. so glad i did, i love the peach tea one.