Woman and anavar

musclebeauty

Anavar for women is it really a good idea?

It’s no secret steroids are geared for the guys.

Breaking news!!!

There is one out there that’s bucking the trend – anavar for women has become increasingly popular.

Oxandrolone for women aka anavar, is the ladies choice for a number of reasons.

#1 No Needles Required

It’s available in oral form which means anavar for women is somewhat more appealing compared to the steroids you have to juice up.

#2 Mild on the Sides

In terms of androgenic ratings, anavar is only ranked as a 24 where testosterone is 100.

Meaning.

Anavar for women is not as harsh on the notorious side effects compared to other steroids for women.

#3 Anavar Doesn’t Aromatise

One of the main gripes with steroids is the negative impact caused by estrogens – aromatisation. One of main drawbacks is water retention or bloating.

It gets better.

Anavar is one steroid which doesn’t contain any estrogenic or progestin related setbacks.

Bottom line

No bloating with this baby and any gains are going to be pure defined muscle.

#4 The “Girl” Steroid

Men can take anavar, but they need to really high doses to get any benefits from it, which makes alternatives more appealing.

However

It’s often said, anavar for women is like what testosterone can do for men. And for good reason, it’s considered really effective for women even in very small quantities.

This means anavar is a good choice in terms of great gains for minimal risk.

#5 Improves Athletic Performance

If upping your game is your aim, anavar fits the bill. It’s great for enhancing strength and endurance, helping you to smash your PB’s time and time again.

#6 Great for Weight Loss

For the body conscious out there, watching the weight is always top priority.

Many women buy anavar to enhance their cutting cycles.

“Is anavar really effective for women’s weight loss?”

You won’t be disappointed.

Anavar has some top benefits when it comes to weight loss, so let’s run through them.

The benefits of anavar for females are:

#1 Preserves Muscle

One common trait that surrounds dieting is that when you try to blast fat you can’t avoid losing lean muscle too.

Anavar puts pay to that. As your calorie intake depletes it makes sure your lean muscle doesn’t.

It gets better

Preserving muscle is also crucial for post work out recovery. Using anavar means you can get back on it faster.

Bottom line

Better weight loss results.

#2 Burns Fat Faster

It’s no secret women have a hard time shifting fat. Women taking anavar find it’s a handy weapon to combat this.

Oxandrolone for women aka anavar, is the ladies choice for a number of reasons.

#1 No Needles Required

It’s available in oral form which means anavar for women is somewhat more appealing compared to the steroids you have to juice up.

#2 Mild on the Sides

In terms of androgenic ratings, anavar is only ranked as a 24 where testosterone is 100.

Meaning.

Anavar for women is not as harsh on the notorious side effects compared to other steroids for women.

#3 Anavar Doesn’t Aromatise

One of the main gripes with steroids is the negative impact caused by estrogens – aromatisation. One of main drawbacks is water retention or bloating.

It gets better.

Anavar is one steroid which doesn’t contain any estrogenic or progestin related setbacks.

Bottom line

No bloating with this baby and any gains are going to be pure defined muscle.

#4 The “Girl” Steroid

Men can take anavar, but they need to really high doses to get any benefits from it, which makes alternatives more appealing.

However

It’s often said, anavar for women is like what testosterone can do for men. And for good reason, it’s considered really effective for women even in very small quantities.

This means anavar is a good choice in terms of great gains for minimal risk.

#5 Improves Athletic Performance

If upping your game is your aim, anavar fits the bill. It’s great for enhancing strength and endurance, helping you to smash your PB’s time and time again.

However.

If competing is your aim, then forget about anavar. It’s banned and so will you be if you get caught with it in your system.

#6 Great for Weight Loss

For the body conscious out there, watching the weight is always top priority.

“Is anavar really effective for women’s weight loss?”

You won’t be disappointed.

Anavar has some top benefits when it comes to weight loss, so let’s run through them.

The benefits of anavar for females are:

#1 Preserves Muscle

One common trait that surrounds dieting is that when you try to blast fat you can’t avoid losing lean muscle too.

Anavar puts pay to that. As your calorie intake depletes it makes sure your lean muscle doesn’t.

It gets better

Preserving muscle is also crucial for post work out recovery. Using anavar means you can get back on it faster.

Bottom line

Better weight loss results.

#2 Burns Fat Faster

It’s no secret women have a hard time shifting fat. Women taking anavar find it’s a handy weapon to combat this issue.

How?

It trains your body to use the fat for energy more efficiently.

And you don’t have to take my word for it.

In fact, studies have reported that anavar is particularly great for shifting stubborn fat around the midsection.

“What’s the best anavar dosage for women?”

The ideal anavar dosage should be in the region of 10mg or lower per day. I shouldn’t see any reason why you should feel the need to go higher.

However

Having said that some women do taper up to a max of 20mg per day

“What about cycle duration?”

Keep the cycles short – 4 to 6 weeks and no longer.

“Should anavar newbie’s do anything differently?”

If you are a 1st timer to anavar there are a couple of things you can try to ease yourself into it.

1. Split your dose up – take half in the morning and half later in the day.
  2. Don’t stack it to start, keep to an anavar only cycle to make sure you don’t get sides.

“If I wanted to stack anavar what would be a good combo?”

If you want try something different, anavar plus winstrol for women is a very good stack for cutting cycles.

Winstrol is very similar to anavar, although it might be slightly harsher on the side effects it’s still considered one of the milder ones.

One more thing.

If you feel the need to cycle again make sure you leave a minimum of 4 weeks before you repeat.

Anavar is far from what you would call an overpowering androgenic steroid. This is one reason many women give it the thumbs up.

But here’s the kicker.

When it comes to side effects, anavar for women isn’t entirely bulletproof.

Meaning?

You don’t want to become complacent – you can still experience them if you are not careful.Women taking anavar for too long or too much, often paves the way for side effects to creep in.

Virulization side effects include: 2

• Deepening of the voice
  • Enlarged clitoris
  • Irregular menstrual cycle/amenorrhea
  • Abnormal facial and body hair growth (hirsutism)
  • Breast reduction (mammary atrophy)

And that’s not all.

Other general side effects you can experience are:

• Acne
  • Hair loss
  • Increase in bad cholesterol
  • Decrease in good cholesterol
  • Toxic to the liver

It goes without saying, you should not even think about anavar if you are pregnant, nursing or trying for a baby. So is anavar for women? Now that you’ve got the all the facts, it’s up to you to decide.

Its my personal favorite ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You’re welcome.  I actually have a few women asking me for advice so any info for woman I come across I’ll share

ill try to get them to join up

ive had good success with the gf 

she “popped her cherry” with 25 mg of Ostarine for 4 weeks, and is running var at 10mg for another 4 weeks,

after that’s done she wants to keep going so I’m thinking flip her back to 25 mg Ostarine and add cardarine and sr9009

• Like 1

Oh that's awesome sounds like that works for her especially the sarms and how is she liking this sarms then obviously it I guess it sounds like she quite likes them I have only ever tried the MK 676 and really didn't get much of anything off of it I was a little disappointed actually I actually got more muscle soreness than I've ever had before and my joints were on fire so I literally took myself off of it...

18 minutes ago, musclebeauty said:

Oh that's awesome sounds like that works for her especially the sarms and how is she liking this sarms then obviously it I guess it sounds like she quite likes them I have only ever tried the MK 676 and really didn't get much of anything off of it I was a little disappointed actually I actually got more muscle soreness than I've ever had before and my joints were on fire so I literally took myself off of it...

Well that’s her first run with anything

she thinks 25 Ostarine has a bit more punch than 10mg var

she also doesn’t like the pumps from ananvar

but for someone who is just starting out she’s getting strong and lean.  But her diet is flawless so that’s huge too

Anavar is by far the best oral or best drug period for women to use imo. As stated, uts the safest less androgenic AAS you’ll find that relatively if used properly can have less sides for women. 

I have been running BTs Anavar for 5 years. Nothing but positive results. This is my go to no matter how big I am - It’s always consistent. Always the best for me to use; The sides are minimal but depending on the woman ALWAYS so please do note there can be sides like voice drop which if you are taking 20mg or less it tends to go away once you stop your cycle. For some, it may stay that way but generally only if you are using testosterone will it actually start to thicken your vocal chords (which by the way I practise singing octaves so my vocal chords still get use to hitting the higher octaves) and even though I’ve used harder AAS thankfullu my voice is still very feminine. 

May, or will, experience hair growth but let’s face it every woman does so it’s just a matter of what that woman’s comfort level is.

MORE DOES NOT MEAN BETTER for women. I can’t stress that enough.

Although the safest AAS on the market please don’t just pop your girl a pill and go. 

Taper up! Monitor! Taper down! 

We have waaaay more hormonal fluctuations than men and suddenly on too high or suddenly off can really create terrible fluctuations of her progesterone/estrogen and of course Test. So don’t just pass your girl a pill and go! Half tab, hell.. split it in 4.

I would love to see a product specifically made for women of Anavar at 10mg dosing. And then Anavar for the heavy user at 50 (let’s say for men). 

20s aren’t doing much for anyone. Men like it higher, women like it lower. Splitting you don’t REALLY know you are just trying to make an estimated guess. 

Thanks! 

- msclmama