Jump to content
Crazyguy

Time for me to stop using

Recommended Posts

Hey all, I’ve been blasting and cruising at approx 400mg/week for the majority of the last 2 years: I started in March 2018!  During this time I’ve taken a few cruises at 150-200mg/week for 2 month periods.

i also ran evil at 30mg for 3 weeks in September 

and October -December I ran 600mg test e and 300mg prop for 9 weeks.

im fatigued and not in a good mental place anymore. I’ve gone to my doctor and he suggested tapering off - which we all know is not good form.

i have nolva and Clomid- what should be my plan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would taper down for 4-5 weeks, as I tapered down to 50mg on the final week, I would use HCG at 1000iu e3d. One week after my final shot I would start nolvadex at 20mg a day for 8 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Blitz said:

I would taper down for 4-5 weeks, as I tapered down to 50mg on the final week, I would use HCG at 1000iu e3d. One week after my final shot I would start nolvadex at 20mg a day for 8 weeks.

Hey I already started tapering!

i took a 400mg injection in December 21st and then skipped a week and tapered to 200mg.

how was your recovery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Here is my input for what it's worth - first 2 weeks of PCTHCG – 1000iu/E2D, Aromasin – 25mg daily, Nolvadex 20– 40mg daily

3rd week for up to 4 weeks after - Nolvadex – 20mg daily

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Guys I need your help so please pile in!

I can't sleep, its been 10-days getting 3-4 hours sleep night split into to 2 hour segments iwth a  2 hr waking period inbetween. My anxiety is sky high during the day.

 

My Dr. has perscribed me beta blockers for my my Heart Rate which is helping some with the anxiety and ativan for sleep. The ativan is not giving me a full nights sleep. I can fall asleep no problem but then 2-3 hours later I jolt out of bed. Then I read and pace for 2 hours and try to sleep and give up and take ativan for another 2-3 hours.

My Dr. thinks my COristol levels from the extra test is high and therefore sending false wake up signals - this really sucks the lack of sleep is producing tons of anxiety and I need help.

THese are the reasons I want to get off - can any of you guys help me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 8:16 AM, Vortex said:

  Here is my input for what it's worth - first 2 weeks of PCTHCG – 1000iu/E2D, Aromasin – 25mg daily, Nolvadex 20– 40mg daily

3rd week for up to 4 weeks after - Nolvadex – 20mg daily

Hey you think I can do this without hcg? I just don’t want to f around w my e2z

 

was thinking low dose nolva pct 20/20/20/20 to avoid estrogen related mental sides 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s really not ideal to try to do it without HCG, You have been on for two years , I would strongly recommend HCG to get back to normal , I have to agree with @Vortex on this .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

It’s really not ideal to try to do it without HCG, You have been on for two years , I would strongly recommend HCG to get back to normal , I have to agree with @Vortex on this .

Hey man I’m just scared shitless of e2 sides. I believe I’m suffering from a little higher e2 right now.

 

my levels are 167

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Vortex said:

I'd keep the HCG in, @CapeBretonDadBod is right, you can control the sides. Best to fully restart and return to functional. 

 

1 hour ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Those sides can be controlled, the most important thing for you is to get you normal And off .

What would be the best way to control it? I don’t want to crash my e2 either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I would try would be aromasin 12.5 mg e2d and see how you feel , you will know if your crashing , you will get tired , your sex drive will decrease and your erections will suffer , then it gives you room to adjust , but with that dose I feel you will be fine, I personally don’t like telling people to use arimidex because you can get in trouble quick with that and it messes with your lipids , but ironically I use it 0.5mg twice a week on days I pin, but it works for me. What I’m saying is there is room for adjustment for you, and e2 sides aren’t the end of the world if you know what to look for and catch them quick.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

What I would try would be aromasin 12.5 mg e2d and see how you feel , you will know if your crashing , you will get tired , your sex drive will decrease and your erections will suffer , then it gives you room to adjust , but with that dose I feel you will be fine, I personally don’t like telling people to use arimidex because you can get in trouble quick with that and it messes with your lipids , but ironically I use it 0.5mg twice a week on days I pin, but it works for me. What I’m saying is there is room for adjustment for you, and e2 sides aren’t the end of the world if you know what to look for and catch them quick.

All my issues, I believe, right now are because of high e2.

 

its enough to have scared me away from aas for life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok people the panic is well over. I’ve slept 4 days full nights and I’m back to normal as per anxiety. Sorry for my pollution here!

 

now, I am going to end this 2 year endeavour, and I don’t regret my decision. I finally got the body I dreamt of having and it was amazing.

now I gotta work hard at keeping what’ve Gained or atleast as much as I can. I’ve actually already lost 5lbs which I’m sure is glycogen and water. But with the 2 weeks of anxiety I was barley eating.

 

so going forward bump up calories and keep working out hard.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, Crazyguy said:

Ok people the panic is well over. I’ve slept 4 days full nights and I’m back to normal as per anxiety. Sorry for my pollution here!

 

now, I am going to end this 2 year endeavour, and I don’t regret my decision. I finally got the body I dreamt of having and it was amazing.

now I gotta work hard at keeping what’ve Gained or atleast as much as I can. I’ve actually already lost 5lbs which I’m sure is glycogen and water. But with the 2 weeks of anxiety I was barley eating.

 

so going forward bump up calories and keep working out hard.

i’ve suffered from panic attacks like that since high school, if you aren’t used to them it sucks. first time was on a little vacation with my gf at the time. wasn’t a good time at all.

Try understanding the anxiety next time and stop being so afraid of it. it’s not some monster, it’s a simple feeling that passes, just keep that in your mind. Basically you cannot get rid of anxiety if it comes, the trick is to sort of roll with it and understand how to handle yourself when you anxious. worst case scenario with anxiety is getting sick (sucks) or passing out for a few seconds.  which sounds horrible to normal people but once it happens a few times you realize you aren’t going to die and it’s just a cycle and that you will be fine even tho you feel veryyyy not fine.

 

ive found actually just accepting it makes you much less tense than trying to completely block it out with ativan and beta blockers etc because unless you take a large amount of benzos it’s just not gonna happen. if you can’t sleep, just accept it and wait. you will eventually reach complete exhaustion from being so stressed out and you will sleep. i myself just cope with the anxiety and have a low dose beta blocker extended release to take the edge off but that’s it. ativan is very bad as far as using it as a routine to sleep but i’m sure your doc made you aware of that. i used to not be able to sleep for shit but try these-

1. stop staring at the computer , you will never get sleepy . actually turn off all the lights and screens

2. sleep music, could be anything you prefer. i like piano with night sounds , but if i’m with a girl or something I make do with a fan or anything that generates white noise because some ppl find it weird to listen to music to sleep.

3.  try a simple melatonin about 30 mins before you plan to sleep. take it then lay in bed while listening to the music. there’s no way you aren’t gonna he asleep in 30 mins 

 

 

I do think you are overthinking and making rash decisions out of fear , which is always something that follows mentally stressful episode such as this . Hopefully you will return back soon

Edited by eightyeight14
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 8:57 PM, Crazyguy said:

Ok people the panic is well over. I’ve slept 4 days full nights and I’m back to normal as per anxiety. Sorry for my pollution here!

 

now, I am going to end this 2 year endeavour, and I don’t regret my decision. I finally got the body I dreamt of having and it was amazing.

now I gotta work hard at keeping what’ve Gained or atleast as much as I can. I’ve actually already lost 5lbs which I’m sure is glycogen and water. But with the 2 weeks of anxiety I was barley eating.

 

so going forward bump up calories and keep working out hard.

This is my recommendation.  Get stable before you come off for like 6 months.  So take 100 mg of test a week, nothing more.  Do not taje anything else.  If your estrogen is high, it will drop as it follows your test.

i bet after a month you will feel better.  Avoid caffeine, no pop, no energy drinks, tea or coffee.

Take melatonin as suggested by Eightyeight.

you need to let your system reset and I personally think coming off right now would not be a good idea.  But going down to natural hormone levels will help.

I recently was having a similar issue.  I would vibrate in the morning laying in bed, little panic attacks thru the day.

I massively reduced my coffee intake and reduced my gear to 122 mg a week.   Then got a hormone test to make sure I was within range.

I am feeling a lot better.  Like you I ran too much for too long.

Good luck.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, something to look into for something stronger - trazadone. one of my ex’s had it for sleep and would give me one whenever i asked . it’s interesting because it’s basically a really potent anti histamine as far as how it makes you feel, but much smoother feel than benedryl. kicks in and makes it almost impossible to fight the heavy eyelids. The downside is it looses effect pretty quickly if used daily . maybe you should ask about that med, it’s also healthier than ativan as it doesn’t act on your GABA receptors so you will not wake up after 3 hrs in a rebound panic , it lasts a good 12 hrs.

Edited by eightyeight14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, eightyeight14 said:

i’ve suffered from panic attacks like that since high school, if you aren’t used to them it sucks. first time was on a little vacation with my gf at the time. wasn’t a good time at all.

Try understanding the anxiety next time and stop being so afraid of it. it’s not some monster, it’s a simple feeling that passes, just keep that in your mind. Basically you cannot get rid of anxiety if it comes, the trick is to sort of roll with it and understand how to handle yourself when you anxious. worst case scenario with anxiety is getting sick (sucks) or passing out for a few seconds.  which sounds horrible to normal people but once it happens a few times you realize you aren’t going to die and it’s just a cycle and that you will be fine even tho you feel veryyyy not fine.

 

ive found actually just accepting it makes you much less tense than trying to completely block it out with ativan and beta blockers etc because unless you take a large amount of benzos it’s just not gonna happen. if you can’t sleep, just accept it and wait. you will eventually reach complete exhaustion from being so stressed out and you will sleep. i myself just cope with the anxiety and have a low dose beta blocker extended release to take the edge off but that’s it. ativan is very bad as far as using it as a routine to sleep but i’m sure your doc made you aware of that. i used to not be able to sleep for shit but try these-

1. stop staring at the computer , you will never get sleepy . actually turn off all the lights and screens

2. sleep music, could be anything you prefer. i like piano with night sounds , but if i’m with a girl or something I make do with a fan or anything that generates white noise because some ppl find it weird to listen to music to sleep.

3.  try a simple melatonin about 30 mins before you plan to sleep. take it then lay in bed while listening to the music. there’s no way you aren’t gonna he asleep in 30 mins 

 

 

I do think you are overthinking and making rash decisions out of fear , which is always something that follows mentally stressful episode such as this . Hopefully you will return back soon

Hey man I appreciate the feedback. I’m very fortunate my dr is watching all my levels on whatever interval I want. I’m getting bloods every 2 weeks etc.

inam also visiting with a psychologist to work on the underlying anxiety issues! I’m taking this issue head on!

 

ive also incorporated your suggestions and trust me they do work! Acceptance is the first are to defeating it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sorbate said:

This is my recommendation.  Get stable before you come off for like 6 months.  So take 100 mg of test a week, nothing more.  Do not taje anything else.  If your estrogen is high, it will drop as it follows your test.

i bet after a month you will feel better.  Avoid caffeine, no pop, no energy drinks, tea or coffee.

Take melatonin as suggested by Eightyeight.

you need to let your system reset and I personally think coming off right now would not be a good idea.  But going down to natural hormone levels will help.

I recently was having a similar issue.  I would vibrate in the morning laying in bed, little panic attacks thru the day.

I massively reduced my coffee intake and reduced my gear to 122 mg a week.   Then got a hormone test to make sure I was within range.

I am feeling a lot better.  Like you I ran too much for too long.

Good luck.

 

Hey man, thanks for the reply! 
my e2 spiked to 167 and my last bloods as of this week at 100mg prop/ week were just right. My e2 levels have fallen by more then 60%.
 

im in a taper right now a couple weeks at 100mg then 80,60,40,20.

 

ill start nolva at 80mg/week and add clomid when the taper is over at 25mg eod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t understanding why you are tapering?

do you have any  Hcg?

Are you going to use aromasin during your pct as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i had to get off 10 years ago and i was fucked for 3 months.. HCG didnt do shit until i threw in clomid and then a bit of aromasin.

The best protocol i read up on was a combo of clomid and aromasin and then eventually just low dose aromasin. HCG replaces LH, u wana spike LH and sensitize yourself and clomid or toremene work great. Nolva is ancient and i remember when i used nolva it fucked with me too..

I read studies on aromasin low dose 1-2x a week even on natty guys or guy with low test and it got them up in the higher range. it also causes death of estrogen unlike clomid where it binds... so hence the combo of the two but tamoxifen family drugs (SERMs) sensitize testes and LH production

I hope u recover bro... i had a fucking roller coaster of problems and i am on for life now... hope to never have to get off.. although to be honest a few months ago i got off tren and felt a million times better its almost sadistic like i love the feeling of tren lmao im always on some tren (low dose test)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can say subjectively the taper has been a success. 
 
i pretty good, not on good but good.

some morning wood, I jerk off if I don’t have sex. Sex is still very interesting to me.

 

i will get some blood work now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...