My before and after

musclebeauty

2 hours ago, musclebeauty said:

So after being at 190lbs than dieting very strictly and maintaining my weight i am now under 150lbs...loving it and feeling incredible tons of energy and still doing my omad fasting diet...

Going to have to hit us with a physique update soon 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to say that I hope everyone is staying positive and mentally are okay I have seen a few posts of a lot of d bodybuilder or gym goers having a lot of mental health issues and a few have actually committed suicide due to this whole pandemic thing of not being able to go to the gym and I totally get that I struggle on a day-to-day basis with a few mental health issues as well myself body image not being able to train and workout still trying to be able to stay on top of my diet especially since I struggled with a eating disorder much early on it still does creep up on me and affect me and more so now that the gyms are actually closed so please if you see someone who actually wants to talk just shut up and listen to the person all they want is basically someone to be able to sit and talk to vent basically and for myself if someone is struggling with a mental health issue I am all ears... please stay safe everyone....

• Like 3

Well said MB we all should support each other we are in the home stretch now be positive, And as MB said if you need an ear take her up on it , I know at times it’s a little easier to talk to a woman about this kinda thing , I believe CBDB said all staff and admin are here if we want to talk, Take them up on it if you need to , And a huge Thank You MB very caring gesture .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

Well said MB we all should support each other we are in the home stretch now be positive, And as MB said if you need an ear take her up on it , I know at times it’s a little easier to talk to a woman about this kinda thing , I believe CBDB said all staff and admin are here if we want to talk, Take them up on it if you need to , And a huge Thank You MB very caring gesture .

Thankyou hun much appreciated.... yes we all must support each other for sure through this tough and unpredictable situation....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You look like you are still holding some good size, and might actually be leaner. What are you weighing in at now? (the most dangerous question a guy can ask a girl) 

Always impressive when you throw up pics, and yes, I am trying to behave and not comment on the clam/pearl 😍

• Thanks 1

On 7/8/2020 at 8:45 PM, Ryujiin said:

You look like you are still holding some good size, and might actually be leaner. What are you weighing in at now? (the most dangerous question a guy can ask a girl) 

Always impressive when you throw up pics, and yes, I am trying to behave and not comment on the clam/pearl 😍

Thankyou very much i am now 132lbs a huge difference.....i cannot wait to get back into the gym.... been very strict on the diet...