Introduction

Swolesquad

Hey guys,

im from Victoria bc been training on and off about 7 years but really taken my diet and training seriously the past 3 years. I’m planning to compete in classic physique. I’ve been using aas on and off about 5 years. I’m willing to talk about gear, nutrition , supps and my personal experience. The bodybuilding scene in Victoria is small and a tight nit community. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions you have. 

Chers 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Swolesquad said:

Hey guys,

im from Victoria bc been training on and off about 7 years but really taken my diet and training seriously the past 3 years. I’m planning to compete in classic physique. I’ve been using aas on and off about 5 years. I’m willing to talk about gear, nutrition , supps and my personal experience. The bodybuilding scene in Victoria is small and a tight nit community. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions you have. 

Chers 

welcome to the fam

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Swolesquad said:

Hey guys,

Glad to have you here hun! Super happy to have you here! WELCOME TO THE NL FAMILY!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swolesquad said:

Hey guys,

Chers 

Hi and welcome to the board glad Msclmama told you to join....

• Like 1