Test is king!

VitalHealth2

I recently went back to test only and I must say my gains have sky rocketed, strength, size, pumps .. just pure mass and veins everywhere. I’ve been doing 1.6ml EOD of regular test e 250.  Yes it’s high dose but test is also the cheapest.. just wanted to share some feedback with guys who are stacking 3/4 compounds give this a try

• Like 4

Test only is awsome and u will gain and look like champ if ur diet is on point I ran 14 weeks of T400 one injection per week and proviron 50mg/day just finished at the end of August ...felt amazing and achieved the look i wanted for summer lean and jacked seems like low doses r working for me which I like next will be 20 weeks of test300/week and primo 600mg/week 

• Like 3

I've generally only run test. Up to 2g a week. I've added the odd other compound in. I read about possible sides of other stuff. No thanks. I understand everybody is different. I know deca kills my dick and my wife is WAY to horny for that to happen. LOL. People post sides with tren. No thanks. EQ. No thanks. 

• Haha 1

^Total opposite for me. 500 to 600 test is my cap.

High test sucks for me = bloat, water retention, cold sores / irritated sore tongue (like a yeast infection), lethargy, gyno symptoms (sore burning nipps), sexual frustration, bad sleep patterns, etc.

On the flip side I can run 1k+ Tren with a base of test and its smooth sailing. Not that I do as I'm sure its completely unnecessary, but I have just to see what happens.

Im interested to read how this Test-only works for everyone though. You gotta do whatever works for you.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2018 at 11:41 AM, mindovermatter2 said:

I recently went back to test only and I must say my gains have sky rocketed, strength, size, pumps .. just pure mass and veins everywhere. I’ve been doing 1.6ml EOD of regular test e 250.  Yes it’s high dose but test is also the cheapest.. just wanted to share some feedback with guys who are stacking 3/4 compounds give this a try

So you're taking about 1600mg of T a week and making gainz? Shocking.

lol, just being a smartass. I'd be moonfaced and purple if I did that, but I'm glad it's working for you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So that works out to 1400 mg of test per week and after removing the ester weight for test E gives you 1008 mg of hormone so you are really doing a full gram of test when all is said and done? 

Personally 750 is really all I need perhaps I will do a gram again one day but with 100 a day of proviron in the mix binding to SHBG and freeing up more test I can't see needing more than that. I can though get a crazy thought some night and hit a gram an a half just to see what the fuck is up with that amount yeah would also have the proviron in there with it so lots of vitamin T floating around to do its bidding LOL

G  

On 10/5/2018 at 10:39 PM, ChickenTits said:

I was reading other day that testosterone actually increases the number of androgen receptors one has. Its kind of changed my thoughts on those higher dose tren lower dose test theories. I think test is king for sure!

There was a theory about androgen receptor multiplying I believe and I also think it was dan duchaine who brought that idea up? Maybe wrong but that’s what I seem to recall. 

In my experience, and with that of several clients - as long as estrogen is controlled, a higher test leads to better results. I’ve tried low dosed test and experimented with a few different protocols and didn’t like it. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2018 at 5:26 PM, K1Canada said:

I've generally only run test. Up to 2g a week. I've added the odd other compound in. I read about possible sides of other stuff. No thanks. I understand everybody is different. I know deca kills my dick and my wife is WAY to horny for that to happen. LOL. People post sides with tren. No thanks. EQ. No thanks. 

On the tren... I think everyone (who is serious and with enough overall experience) should at least try it, i mean, if they think they might get something from it. Tren offers a lot to nearly any agenda. You might not get the sides. I know i dont. No rage, no real notable increase in sweating, i sleep great, no bad dreams, no weird shit at all really. If i use a ton, i'll notice some sexual sides after a time, but thats it, and to be fair, i could be more scientific about my caber game. Tren just makes me feel REALLY FUCKING GOOD... more like myself really, and of course, it shifts my eternally static bodyweight to a harder one, which has literally no downside (i'll lose about 2%BF over a 3 month blast with no change in diet or training). I'm a strength athlete, and a high level one, but i look like a bodybuilder. 

On EQ, this is another great drug. Personally, i wont lift without it. No sides at all, and even those who get sides... this one is weak in that respect. Maybe some anxiety, but that's easy enough to counter. The other negative is price, as it tends to only really show its worth at higher doses. 

Personally, and i realize i'm in the vast minority here, i'm not a fan of test. I need it, obviously. I've been blasting and cruising long enough its a way of life now, but it never did much for me. I've run it up to 2gr. I have to run a LOT for it to do anything, damn this brutal drug tolerance. I cruise on more than some people's blasts. I've tried many different approaches, all the esters, blends, all the doses, tricks... and i've almost always had the best gear available, including real pharma... it just doesn't impress me. If i could ditch it, i would. For me, orals are king. That's where the magic happens...

• Like 1

I've recently wondered about trying something like 2g of test a week for a few months to see if I can tolerate it. I've never gone past 750mg before and had no issues but more than doubling that I wonder what kind of funny shit would go on. I dont have a terrible time controlling estrogen so maybe I'll be the board Guinea pig

5 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

I'm a minimum effective dose kinda guy. less is more. If you've never gone above 750, then try 1250, or 1500 first. That'll kick your ass i'm sure.

That'll likely be the plan. I feel like at 1500mg a week the gf is gonna be limping around the house and I'm going to be a sweaty mess after about 6 weeks.

13 hours ago, Shredzs said:

Well it is the main hormone that makes a man, so definitely hard to argue that one! 

Unfortunately, with higher doses comes higher estrogen, and that can cut into 'a man' if not addressed. Thats the worst part of high test doses... managing that fucking estrogen. I dont get hit too hard with estro sides, but its still a fucking pain to try and figure out. I'd also say that due to my extreme tolerance, i'm probably sitting well higher at any given time than i should be... and thats not good. I really like masteron for levelling it out, and it works really well for that, but fuck... how much shit do you put in your body? And mast is NOT cheap. I've decided that for me, test is just not worth it. I'm gonna run my cruise levels forever, just enough to keep those low test symptoms away, and blast away with the other drugs when its time.