German's Log

German89

my macros are the same as yesterday.

no ones schedule linked up yesterday so, no gym, did refeed instead.

uh... if my little stoner sister doesn't come home then, i will miss today again.  I'd have my son go with me but, i don't know how he will be for the walk and, sitting for at least 20 mins so that i can at least get cardio in.

On 1/24/2019 at 11:33 PM, rhynoplanet said:

Looking good here, nice and thick. I am sure you will keep a good amount of size but some will go when leaning out. Generally the arm size doesn't change much. THe funny part is people will often say you look much bigger once you lean out, they see all the muscles more clearly defined and the vascularity comes out. I am looking forward to seeing where you end up.

Looking good girl dont pick yourself apart stay positive always....😁

• Like 1

Good morning:

Decent sleep last night. Not like the night before. I couldnt even crash right away. I stayed up til after 1.  Took a little time to fall asleep. 

Yesterdays workout: squats went alright.  And I did stiffies. Those went well too. I might be a little sore.

Today: cardio, chest and bis. 

Tuesday did back/tris, and cardio

yesterday I did shoulders and legs with cardio, macros were, I don't even know what happened yesterday. I baked so, a lot of tasting and, well.. that's pretty much all i ate. and then sweated all night, it was horrible. 

today, ate my oats. and i'm about to pop some phent. pissed off with myself for yesterday. I am still sweating balls. i am taking today off. i need rest, i am exhausted.  why do we get so hot after eating carbs?

I'll post macros in a little, i got a few things to do, and woke up late.

Happy VDay everyone! (stupid pointless fukkin holiday)

yesterday.. fuck, forgot to post macros.

I just did some light chest and bis, with cardio

my routine will be switchin on monday. taking today off. might take tomorrow off as well and start fresh on monday.

Let me know if you guys want me to post numbers? i don't mind.. actually, i think i might just post them anyways so, i can look back. 

I'll post macros in a little bit, on my laptop and that shits on my phone. I just wanna go lay down and nap for a little.

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!

Morning boys.

Late start, agian for me. 

I dont know if this is from dropping NPP.  I don't remember this side effect from last winter but god damn... I cannot get up!  I am so tired.  I could pass out again.  Yesterday, I woke up at 830am, back to sleep at 930, up at 1130am.  Then did my shit, got cardio in, put my son down at 730pm and, sure enough, I was fuckin out for a hour... got up at like 830. ate my last meal, watched shameless, went to shoppers got home and went to bed at like, midnight? Passed out at 2, up at 7/730. back to sleep til 830am, got up had some coffee, went and laid back down and I was up at 1030 again. I took an ephedrine again because, I am not going back to sleep. I got shit to do.  But when will it stop?

I got some phone calls to do. I have to call the State I was living in see if the PO can do a wellness check on my pitty.  Someone sent me a fucked up fb status about my ex.  And, my ex is to have him.  I was super anxious and still am about my dog.  I dont know if I should text his sister and ask about the dog?  My plan is still to go with my guy in the summer to get him.  (Yes, I know. I can't bring him in through ontario, it'll be a long road trip)  Okay, I gotta stop talking about this, I am getting sick to my stomach.  What do you guys think? Call the PO department (i called yesterday and it seemed like they would head over for me) or, ask his sister?  My worry is, he isn't being taken care of or, my ex sold him to some dirty asshole and will end up using my dog as a bait dog.  ugghh.. opinions?

Thanks guys.

On 2/19/2019 at 5:30 AM, Talon said:

What state I have family all over the us may be able to help get your pup to you that much faster.  We do know an airline pilot also on this board

PA. Close to Pittsburgh.  

My plan was to go down. Get him. Drive into Manitoba and across Ontario. 

Alrightyyy, finally a second to get on the laptop! hate trying to post from my phone, especially with my one wrist being all fucky, probably from being on my phone.

Today, went pretty well, as far as diet. I'm lower cals today. i haven't been this low on cals in a long time... sibutramine helped, a lot. 

in the past ive been using phent to help on lower days. i like phent. i can go all day without eating, not even think about food, no cravings, nothing. but, i get sides. like, i feel like shit. my mind is like, all over the place. i'll start one thing, start another, then go back to the first thing, forget i started something else. go to another thing. nothing gets finished. it gets done but, it's done very oddly. i make no sense. i feel drunk but, i'm not. i can't even think straight. it's just a bad time but, it works so, i just dealt with it.

today. much better. actually got all my deep cleaning done, i was pretty focused. 15mg was a perfect dose. i dont plan on going up from that. i ate my carbs, waited a little, like a hour or so before i took the sib and didn't eat til like noon. about a hour after i eat carbs, i need food.  and i wasn't constantly thinking, when my next meal was.  days off from the gym are kinda rough at times because, i'm home and, all i want to do is stuff my face.  

Today turned out to be a decent day too. won 30 bucks on a scratch ticket and hey, the sperm donor finally made a fuking support payment. fukkin dick, about time!  hopefully he still goes to court on the 25th because, the judge needs to read him my letter. to file for divorce.  and oh, penguins lost, another game. they're starting to piss me off with their shittiness. 

On another note. I will be swapping over to BT var here soon.  I'm running 10mg of a lab from over the border still... i'll be dropping down once my guy ends his blast... kinda trying to time our cycles together.  mainly for our sex drives to match up. 

Anyways, getting late, i got one more meal to eat and then a movie. hope you all have a good night!