German's Log

German89

Today I have cardio for sure. 

I want to squat, and or do leg press. just depends on my knee.  Last night really fucked me up.  I think I was pretty dehydrated and my knee was horrible.  It feels a tiny bit better today so, we'll see by later on this evening.  My back is a little sore from friday's workout still. Guess I hit it pretty good. If I don't squat, i would deadlift but won't since I am so.  Guess I could do core? ::Eye roll::   And maybe delts.

Still waking up at 165lbs but after I eat, and what not 170lbs. 

No other real updates. 

Alright. I suck. Got too tired to post. At the all in now. I finally have health care so, gotta get some acne cream and, my son a doctor. This should be interesting.  

I'll try and get around to posting afterwards.  I'll probably hit the weights at noon and then get ready for a appointment later on. 

shit, i didn't check in yesterday?  I thought I did. sorry..

Did some chest and 25 mins of cardio..

Today is a off day, if i can, i'll just go do some cardio today.

Took 10mg of BT var this morning so, made the swap over. and in maybe about 2 weeks I will be dropping down to 5mg and cruising with 5 for a few weeks.  Main goal will be to drop body fat and maintain my gains but, I am sure I will lose some. which, is expected with lower calories and, added cardio. 

I'll post macros up once I get them done. 

Deadlifts sucked last night. The little boys at the gym took the regular bar so, I was stuck with the super duper stiff bar.  I hate squating and deadlifting with that bar.  So. Didnt hit my goal. Ended up working with reps. 

25mins of cardio

Today.. chest and cardio

Picture from yesterday... sorry for horrible lighting... it's all I got at the moment. I'll try a different bathroom.  Doubt itll be much better. 

Couldve held my mid section a bit better but, meh. I'm no pro. It's just a hobby. 

2zs38cy.jpg

• Like 1

Took thursday, friday off from the gym. Yesterday ended up being a binge day. 

I will probably only do cardio today. I have to let my wrist/forearm rest along with my knee. I've been in bad pain for a few weeks... few days off should help

I want to lose it on this fucking paypal app. and coinbase.  i've fuckin had it.  i just want to bring my money from the states to here. Paypal decided to fuckin be a cunt and wont confirm my phone number. and coinbase now has to confirm my photo id.  why is this just litterally walking in circles all day. 

meathead in a dress.. uggghh, hate dressing up but, had to for the court house on friday

20giiww.jpg

I'll try and be back and post my macros.

took some BT sibutramin so, haven't really ate much and, don't plan on eating much today.  time change fucked with me too.

I also had vodka last night. and 20mins of cardio today. I might go back and do a second round

• Like 3