German's Log

German89

Oh, I do have some BT Test base.  I will be pinning that probably next week or the following, just want the hair to settle before I try that. Really excited to try it! I've always liked TNE.  This is something I would typically use on a compound day where, I am only focusing on 1 major lift ie, squats or deads.

5 hours ago, musclebeauty said:

I swear by sibutramine i freaking love it😁

Yeah.. minus when I took it sunday. Pretty much went hypo. And I was at the mall. And my son was being a brat lol. It was a horrible time!

Otherwise, i like it too!!

On 4/6/2019 at 9:24 AM, German89 said:

UPDATE:

Just a little update since my freakout.

So, since BTRep and I spoke. dropping var for a little was in my best interest.  It's been a week? I think maybe a week and a half? I'm not sure.  I'm still shedding but, not as much as I was 4 weeks ago.  It's calmed down.  I'm sure my body was just trying to tell me something.  That i was dumb as fuck for being on var for 8 months.  I think just being stressed with life my body wasn't producing enough "stress hormone" as my dentist called it. resulting to hair loss. who knows?

I've done blood work.  Routine blood work because, you know, getting a hormone panel was too much.  Something is up with the kidneys. 

Rant:
FUCK, ontario health system.  Or, fuck this communist fuckin health system.  I'm beyond pissed at this point with everything that's been going on.  When I did my blood work, I also signed up for it to be posted online and, it was posted about 12hrs later. I saw, and still can, see my results but, I can't self diagnose but, what i can say is, I need more fuckin tests! The next day, I had a doctors appointment.  This was also scheduled pap.  so, i do the dreaded pap. after everything, he tries to pull my blood work up and he doesn't have it. Another fuckin week of waiting.  Here is the best fuckin part. Best part!  This motherfuker used a expired bottle for my pap SOOOO.... Now. I have to do it over again.  He hasn't called to reschedule the pap. Nor do I want to do it because!!! I'm so irritated.  Like, i am ready to go to the walk in to get medicine for whatever the fuck he did to me down there. Oh! and, to top it off, when we were done the check up part, he even asked if i wanted to do the pap today like, yes motherfucker that's why i am here!!!  holy shit!!!

I've had nothing but a wonderful trip down the old canadian health system. it's been nothing but long waits and fuck ups. what else will happen?  i start having kidney failure and pray to god i don't die while waiting.  Faauck me! 

RANT OVER.

So, i'm still using sibutramine as I need it.  I don't like using it everyday.  I took it yesterday, I still feel it in me enough today. As of this morning i was 161lbs. I've really been focusing on cardio this week. I upped my time to 32 mins.  Today if I can get to the gym, I will do my best to hit 35mins.  my macros:  104g Carb, 50g Fat, 179g protein for a total of, 1608 calories. I think I'll stick here for another two weeks and see where that takes me BF wise.  I've also upped the volume in training as well.  I will try and take a picture this week as well.

Thats about it I guess.. Have a good weekend everyone! 

When you see the doctor ask if your egfr needs to be recalculated. They usually go by your creatinine and age. Mine was bad and someone suggested I use a calculator to add in my bodyweight. With my size added my numbers were fine.

some doctors don’t understand that. Next they will test your urine. If there is no protein, your kidneys are fine.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 10:20 AM, NorthernLifters said:

hypo?do you think it was because you were in a major caloric deficit?ive never heard of meridia giving that symptom

Yeah.. and that I hadn't ate much.. was holding off on my carbs for preworkout.. not a fun time

I definitely dont like going hypo

On 4/9/2019 at 3:11 PM, Durk said:

When you see the doctor ask if your egfr needs to be recalculated. They usually go by your creatinine and age. Mine was bad and someone suggested I use a calculator to add in my bodyweight. With my size added my numbers were fine.

some doctors don’t understand that. Next they will test your urine. If there is no protein, your kidneys are fine.

So. He said numbers were fine for a weight trainer.  Hes just concerned about some blood in my urine?

Another 2 wait week for answers.

He suggested a gyno and i will ask for a HRT doc as well

Update on my hair 

Its shedding has slowed down.  I got my hair cut. My hair dresser ended up cutting it really short because of all the breaking and damage.  She said that Its healthy otherwise.  She mentioned that i can come in any time if I want her to look at it so, that made me feel a little better however. I fukking hate how short it is.  O feel like I look more like a little boy.  Oh well? It will grow back. 

Workouts are still good. I want to try the test base tomorrow.

I'm looking at getting a different doctor. this guy a schmuck. 

Weighted in at 155lbs.. have yet to use the base. i haven't had a good opportunity yet.  I hope i can deadlift this weekend and, i will for sure use it then. 

I had a tooth pulled today so, no way I'd use base for my leg workout. and yes. i still went to the gym. i'm sure i'll be in pain tomorrow.  

my leg workout was torcher. i was shaking after squats. lots and lots of volume right now. really working on muscle mind connection at the moment.

I pinned BT's Test Base.  Holy. Fuck. Me.

I pinned 50mg. I should've thought this through. prior to pinning.

Oil was smooth as butter. no bite what's so ever.  Workout, went well. My strength has been down but, I deadlifted 305 for 3 sets of 1 which, is good at the moment. lately I've been struggling with 305.

So.. Then... Came the crash.  Bad. Really, really, really bad.  I was drinking and I hit a bad wall of overthinking and emotion.  I think.. I shouldn't have drank.  I would've been better off.  This was saturday. 

Now, for sunday. I was extra oily.  I ended up showering twice. I went to see my guy and lets just say, last night.  I was in so much pain.  My ovaries. A lot is to factor here, so, I'm not going to blame it all on the base but.  I hardly slept and when I left his place this morning, i felt like I was in labour at some points.  Just felt like brutal contractions. (i know you boys don't get it but, for the ladies that are reading, you may or may not experience this?).

I'm still in a little bit of pain but, not as bad as last night/this morning

I want to try the base again at 25 to 30mg lol and see if my ovaries act up again. 

Anyways, good stuff.  I hope you all had a good easter. I'll post my baked goods up in a little bit.

1 hour ago, Talon said:

Awesome I am going to give it a run too sounds amazing every test base I ever ran just crippled me

do it!!!

shit was smooth as fuck. my second pin, no pip.  unless you're shaky and move the needle around then, yeah, you'll get pip...

and.. last night, went way better then the night i pinned 50mg.   no bad crash so, i will stick with 15mg. 

Got my stupid period finally. It's been since like, October since I last saw it.

I will probably let one more happen and then hop back on cycle.

I have a ultrasound hooked to check all my lady parts are functioning properly in 2 weeks. But since I got my period, I'm gonna guess I am, okay?

its all about knowing how your body reacts and that comes from trial and error. Glad you are getting to a point of control and i wish everything stays well

Test base is magnificent,especially as a pre workout on hard lifts. Use it as you feel your body can handle it.

Maybe your body reacted negatively because it was too much test in the system at once?this is merely my guess btw

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NorthernLifters said:

its all about knowing how your body reacts and that comes from trial and error. Glad you are getting to a point of control and i wish everything stays well

Test base is magnificent,especially as a pre workout on hard lifts. Use it as you feel your body can handle it.

Maybe your body reacted negatively because it was too much test in the system at once?this is merely my guess btw

Yeah 50mg of test base was far too much I learned my lesson!

2 hours ago, bebeav said:

Yeah it coul loll, the peak you got with 50mg Test Base is like the peak you got when running 5-600mg Test E a week pinned every 3.5days. It sure could have mess with your head and well being. But no better way than trying to learn.

I'm currently using 75mg pre-workout on my saturday workout and i really feel a difference for a 4-6 hours window.

Lmfao. Wowzers.

God. I'm a moron!!!

I pinned 15mg again, I'll know better later on today. Still at the gym. And bailing on cardio since I forgot ephedrine 

So far. I am in a good place. No nose dive into emotions 👍👍👍

I'm keeping my test base at 15mg from now on.

I did have a really good workout. The leg pump was killer!  I didnt go for much strength today but, volume and pumps. 

My biceps and chest area are my weak points. I might do a workout on a chest/bi day just to get a great good pump.

On 4/27/2019 at 12:54 PM, German89 said:

Got my stupid period finally. It's been since like, October since I last saw it.

I will probably let one more happen and then hop back on cycle.

I have a ultrasound hooked to check all my lady parts are functioning properly in 2 weeks. But since I got my period, I'm gonna guess I am, okay?

Shit i have not had a period in 13 years since using and im not on any test just primobolon and equipose been to the doctor several times before they put me on birth control to try to regulate it nothing happened so because ive been lifting and using gear for so long ive literally shut it down which to me i love it not getting a period i will still get cramps and a headache around the time it should come but thats it and im in great health... my doctor is awesome as he also lifts so its very easy talking to him about stuff and he understands..

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 9:55 AM, musclebeauty said:

Shit i have not had a period in 13 years since using and im not on any test just primobolon and equipose been to the doctor several times before they put me on birth control to try to regulate it nothing happened so because ive been lifting and using gear for so long ive literally shut it down which to me i love it not getting a period i will still get cramps and a headache around the time it should come but thats it and im in great health... my doctor is awesome as he also lifts so its very easy talking to him about stuff and he understands..

finally got a second to reply! gosh!

I don't care that i don't get my period. i'd much rather, NOT get that thing. it's the devil. it fucks with my head and emotions. 

i thought about using birth control while on cycle but, i didn't see the point really.  i never really got any cramps while not getting my period.  my doctor is a moron.  i'll let him refer me to a gyno. i do need to see one, and see if i can get a endo. just to make sure blood work is good, kinda thing?

i've been trying to think of my next cycle. everyone is saying don't use tren, so.. maybe i won't. i want to try slin, maybe prami and anadrol.  i love bold cyp. i might run some of that but, do it properly. last cycle i got too THICK as in. I couldn't stop eating!! yes, i know, that's what it does but, i am in a better place so, i can control myself a little more and i have way more support especially with the boards, my bestfriend, and my guy.  sometimes you get so far into your cycle, you start to isolate and, you need some people to pull you out and be there for you.  i didn't have that my first time running the cyp. so, i could run bold cyp with some superdrol.  or cyp and var but, i really like sdrol and haven't played with it in almost a year. 

• Like 1

Yeah a little bit of tests actually goes a long way for a woman and there are some health benefits to it to I have used Trim in the past but it's definitely not something that I would recommend unless you're willing to see some major changes in your voice extra hair growth you know there's just a bunch of things that happen obviously and it just wasn't something that I wanted to put my body through and see those changes happen so I took myself off pretty much immediately another one that I will not touch is Anadrol that one is extremely strong and very very potent for a woman to be taking unless you're at a pro-level and you're basically competing that one does some serious changes that are irreversible... I'm glad that you're in a much better headspace though that definitely helps and you're looking good girl so keep up the hard work....

• Like 1

I haven't used anadrol since I was like 22.. it was one of the first hormones i've used - don't remember the sides being out of control.. this was 8 years ago though and I dont remember much.  I just remember clit sensitivity, thats about it.   

I've expereinced all sides, voice change was the only annoying one, it calms down once off... my voice isn't back to how it used to be but, i'm not as raspy any more. but yes, i know virialization is a real bitch.  And my last cycle, I was so horny, it was pathetic at some points. Thank god my guy was understanding and helpful through that time of need, LMAO. 

So, some things to think about over the next few weeks.  I also want to line my cycle up with my guy so, our sex drives match. 

Beaut, how do you like EQ?  I enjoyed bold cyp but, the hunger that came with it!  how do you manage your hunger?  Are you still fasting as much as before?