NovaFreak’s Life / Training journey

NovaFreak

Hi brothers and sisters as you know I’m going through a bit of a rough place right now it’s been suggested I do a log to help with my life and training , I’ve made several good friends here @GenetecResearch @Frank.Castle , so today I’m having a rough day emotions are up and down I’m aggressive and then very sad, I’m pushing myself to go do triceps and cardio with hopes I feel better, this will be my first journal so please bear with the mess if you want to follow.

• Like 2

No I’m not on cycle as of now I’m working on getting my trt on track and stable so trt dose for now I’m working on my mental health with fixing my hormones and then will slowly work up to a cycle when I feel it’s safe for me so I’m going low and slow right now, I might add some proviron and some Evoke to my trt still unsure at this point.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GenetecResearch said:

It tastes like shit but you should find a good East Indian grocery store or buy it online, stuff is called turmeric and it will work miracles for mental health and joint health. It’s a god send, you just have to be consistent in taking it.

Turmeric is awesome! 

But make sure that you use black pepper along with it. 

The one thing turmeric lacks is, bioavailability.   This means that your body can only use a very small portion of the turmeric you consume.

Black Pepper contains a compound piperine, which inhibits the metabolic breakdown of turmeric compounds in the gut & the liver. This allows higher levels of turmeric compounds to remain in the body i.e., it increases its bioavailability. 

Just a pinch will do the trick! 

• Like 2

This is so shitty it’s funny I caught this flu off my kids just when I got motivated fuzzy head sore throat, anyone that knows me knows I’d rather be beaten with a baseball bat then have a sore throat, I did receive a care package today tho I’m kind of excited about that, I feel like things are going to start going in the right direction.

9 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

It’s amazing how one selfless act from one person can change your life in a positive way , you know who you are.

If it weren't for people on these boards, I wouldnt be where I am now. Some amazing people youd come across. Gives you faith in humanity again.  Enjoy your weekend!

Ok today isn’t going to be very productive my 1 year old managed to take me out with this flu one little body packed enough punch to knock me on my ass I’m laying in bed with a sore throat from hell. I received my care package yesterday I was never so happy to see the mailman , thank you @GenetecResearch top notch guys right there,  so went to a drugstore close by which I never use to buy some pins and grab a sharps disposals well I was never asked so many questions what were the pins for then she thought I was a junkie and said to me you can’t shoot into a vein with those then told me not to throw the sharps disposal in the garbage like wtf im not an idiot , next time I’ll just take the long drive to my regular pharmacy.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, NovaFreak said:

Ok today isn’t going to be very productive my 1 year old managed to take me out with this flu one little body packed enough punch to knock me on my ass I’m laying in bed with a sore throat from hell. I received my care package yesterday I was never so happy to see the mailman , thank you @GenetecResearch top notch guys right there,  so went to a drugstore close by which I never use to buy some pins and grab a sharps disposals well I was never asked so many questions what were the pins for then she thought I was a junkie and said to me you can’t shoot into a vein with those then told me not to throw the sharps disposal in the garbage like wtf im not an idiot , next time I’ll just take the long drive to my regular pharmacy.

Go to the sex or the actual junkie clinic. Free. 

I dont live close to the clinic here so, I ended up paying 40 bucks for a pack of slin pins but, meh..  I hate the look they give you like. Stop judging!!! I'm not a junkie and, if I was.  Who cares!? You just made money, shut up. 

I actually hate the looks and judging when we are the ones that actually care about our health and our bodies inside and out sure I pin but so do diabetics, I’m not the one dropping pins everywhere for children to find or not sharing pins contributing to disease stats we do this at the highest level of clenliness and safety possible, don’t get me wrong I’m not even judging junkies sure they could be cleaner about it because they have all the resources available to then but when they get that high that’s the last thing on their mind and most are a product of bad circumstances and have addictions, I’m an addict myself I just thought I’d share that I’m an alcoholic always will be but I’m sober for awhile now but will always be an alcoholic and always have that addiction, so everything I do here and the things I want to accomplish in my life and this lifestyle are HUGE accomplishments to me. I’ll share something later when I have more time.

• Like 1