NovaFreak’s Life / Training journey

NovaFreak

17 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

Sorry I haven’t been adding much here I still have this flu and it’s kicking my ass , I can’t hit the gym feeling like this none of us are sleeping and the baby is up every hour.  Meals aren’t the greatest as it’s hard to hold anything down.

Feel better. 

Good luck with the baby. Been there. Done that. Its rough but, it will get better. Give it another week. 

Ok guys having a great day here today it’s beautiful out , I’m excited for my boy he got picked to fight in the taekwondo tournament, today I’m actually excited to hit the gym today hitting chest , food has been on point . This is the kind of day I wish everyday could be . I want to thank you guys for all the positive vibes here .

• Like 2

Hey guys life felt great yesterday very positive , had a great chest workout , got my cardio in , today is back and biceps with cardio . Had my eggs and oatmeal and primed to go.  If anyone has any idea how to change the tastes of tuna I’m all ears I eat it the same way all the time. I pinned yesterday feel better but I know some of it is in my head lol we all know hormones don’t act that quickly lol but hey I’ll take it . 

6 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

Hey guys life felt great yesterday very positive , had a great chest workout , got my cardio in , today is back and biceps with cardio . Had my eggs and oatmeal and primed to go.  If anyone has any idea how to change the tastes of tuna I’m all ears I eat it the same way all the time. I pinned yesterday feel better but I know some of it is in my head lol we all know hormones don’t act that quickly lol but hey I’ll take it . 

Walden farms dressing helps

Mustard

Fresh herbs 

Finally able to get back on and back at this so it’s been a few weeks I feel much better more focused energy is up mood is positive and sex drive is back so 95% of the issues were definitely due to low t we have that all sorted out . Genetec Research played an important role  in getting me back healthy and back to myself .

• Like 2

Training is going great and I’m much happier the only time I’m depressed now is when I can’t get to the gym , wife is a lot happier too 😋 . I enjoy waking up in the morning now , is it sick that I enjoy the days I have to pin . Have to say thanks to my Doc Genetec for their spot on diagnoses 👌

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NovaFreak said:

Training is going great and I’m much happier the only time I’m depressed now is when I can’t get to the gym , wife is a lot happier too 😋 . I enjoy waking up in the morning now , is it sick that I enjoy the days I have to pin . Have to say thanks to my Doc Genetec for their spot on diagnoses 👌

Glad everything is good well for you buddy!

I noticed you're taking turmeric as a spice - if you're after more of the benefits, I'd recommend a supplemental form. One that is 95% curcuminoids (the compound within turmeric). I'd also look into taking two others - High dosed omega-3 (With a good dosing of EPA), and Vitamin D (try to find the 10,000 IU pills... then take 50,000IU).

Had to slow down a little today I have a weird injury I can’t explain right side of my stomach half way up on certain movements I get a sharp pain or if I stretch or pull my abdominal muscles in it bothers me , I checked for a bulge i felt for one so I don’t think it’s a hernia .