Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

On 5/31/2024 at 9:18 PM, juicyBoy133 said:

still it says on the vial expired.. and yes everything expires one day... its kinda lame that they had to put up a sale to sell their old stuff... why would they sell expired stuff to a discount price if it doesnt expire ?? 🤓

did you email rep?this is part of the rules when posting a review.

you pm'd me but i cant help till you follow protocol

On 6/9/2024 at 9:42 AM, LONEJONES said:

This post stinks. Put some deodorant on and put some fucking respect on the name. It’s 2024 who uploads an upside down pic? We already have ur IP Op. Where is the stove top? Chemical mass, ironlifter… the days of being certified. I am officially declaring this lab as less than reputable. 

youre judging someones post based on a pic being upside down?how dumb can you actually fuckin be?like wtf does it matter.

I been around from cm days,growxll etc and seen it all  but to see a clown bash a post because a picture is upside down shows me that after all those years,youre still a fuckin dumb ass. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LONEJONES said:

Thanks rick ttyl. 

Actually, I'm a veterinarian and I don't have much time in the day, let alone being insulted by an idiot for a bad photo. I demand an apology from you otherwise I'll banned you . We don't want any negative trolls in this forum.

Edited by Ricktropin
Troll
  • Like 1

Let's drop it for now Rick, I know you for a long time, you don't need to explain yourself to anyone . Take the high road on this one 

I'm going go clean up this thread because it seems like most people have simply not followed rules and think they can speak with no repercussion. 

To everyone else, Msg rep and sort your shit there before even attempting to post here or msg any of us staff. Grow the fuck up and stop acting like entitled brats ffs 

• Like 1

Dont worry about these new fools Rick .. this is ridiculous .. most of us have been here for 6-8 years .. and kids these days they all have already a hard time identifying themselves let alone good stuff .. (in the most non offensive , triggering way for those who does identify as wtv they want ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Tracadien said:

Dont worry about these new fools Rick .. this is ridiculous .. most of us have been here for 6-8 years .. and kids these days they all have already a hard time identifying themselves let alone good stuff .. (in the most non offensive , triggering way for those who does identify as wtv they want ) 

I don't worry, maybe I'm too old but some trulls live in a world where an upside down photo or a label shows that everything is crap.   For me, a minimum of respect is essential.   Bt is legit and thanks for the support.   Have a nice day my friends.

• Haha 1

I feel like my review might be a drop in the bucket because BT already has a crazy good reputation but what can I say just made my second purchase through the site both orders were received within a few days I’ve only got test E and prop that I will be running along side the primo I already had and a couple bottles of HCG and so far gear quality seems top notch can’t wait to try other compounds. my only gripe is the bottle quality is kind of weak tried to contact them not sure how too I’ve read on the thread people talking to “reps” haven’t made it this far yet and lastly the prices are on point and I shouldn’t even be complaining really BT will definitely be my go to going forward really happy overall.

44 minutes ago, LazerHawk said:

I feel like my review might be a drop in the bucket because BT already has a crazy good reputation but what can I say just made my second purchase through the site both orders were received within a few days I’ve only got test E and prop that I will be running along side the primo I already had and a couple bottles of HCG and so far gear quality seems top notch can’t wait to try other compounds. my only gripe is the bottle quality is kind of weak tried to contact them not sure how too I’ve read on the thread people talking to “reps” haven’t made it this far yet and lastly the prices are on point and I shouldn’t even be complaining really BT will definitely be my go to going forward really happy overall.

Thank you for your review.  We're happy that you're a new member and excited about BT's products.  Let's see you contribute more to the other board posts and looking forward to seeing you as a valuable member here 🙂