Another Canadian

GIcez

Hello friends,

Just another Canadian here looking to get into the world of anabolics. I've been doing a significant amount of research on the subject lately after a friend showed me a picture of his Test E vial. It's always been on my mind for the past 4 years when I started lifting and I guess that was all the motivation I needed to finally go down the rabbit hole. I train for powerlifting with a focus on also looking good. I'm planning my first cycle of Test E in about 4 months. Looking forward to taking my training and physique to the next level.

Edited by GIcez
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, GIcez said:

Hello friends,

Just another Canadian here looking to get into the world of anabolics. I've been doing a significant amount of research on the subject lately after a friend showed me a picture of his Test E vial. It's always been on my mind for the past 4 years when I started lifting and I guess that was all the motivation I needed to finally go down the rabbit hole. I train for powerlifting with a focus on also looking good. I'm planning my first cycle of Test E in about 4 months. Looking forward to taking my training and physique to the next level.

Make sure to do a log. Nothing more better to keep yourself in check and motivated 

I’m also a fellow Canadian welcome , Cape Breton Island here, I myself am going to take the dive after 9 years with a mild test only cycle love how I feel on it , maybe 300mg week.

On 6/9/2019 at 4:53 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I’m also a fellow Canadian welcome , Cape Breton Island here, I myself am going to take the dive after 9 years with a mild test only cycle love how I feel on it , maybe 300mg week.

Awesome man, nice to see someone else going down this path around the same time as me. I like your style, 300mg/week would be considered low by most but I see nothing wrong with starting slow and safe as possible for your first cycle, and you can always raise it midway through if you want. Personally, I'm  leaning towards the traditional 500mg/week.

Well it’s not my first cycle , it’s my first cycle in 9 years so at my age I think I’ll run it low and maybe a little longer than traditional runs, your right I can always make small bumps along the way, even when the time comes to run multiple compounds I’m still going low. Always leaves room to come up a little .

5 hours ago, KetoMuscles said:

I'm doing my first cycle since 2002.  And only did 1 back then.  I'm a huge advocate of "lower" dose runs.  Personally I think the 500mg starting point is a bro fail safe.  You're guaranteed to make gainz.  Regardless of how bad your diet and training are.  I think if you're planning on running more than once then why not find the minimum effective dose and go from there.

Get bloods done.  If you're low T already like me (mine came back at 10.4nmol/l or 299ng/dl )  a little bit of test will make  a world of difference.  Has for me.  On the flip side, if you're heavy on the T then maybe the 500mg/wk is what it will take to make a difference.

Either way, diet and training is the secret.  

I think this is excellent advice.   My experience with prescription TRT at 100mg/wk has been great in terms of mood, libido etc.  My T levels were originally similar to yours, just a hair higher,  but on the low side.

Diet and training dialed in, and even while cutting pretty hard,  I've seen PRs with a low dose RAD 140 on top. 

Can't wait to see what happens when I "blast" the T at 250 or 300/wk 😎

6 hours ago, KetoMuscles said:

I'm doing my first cycle since 2002.  And only did 1 back then.  I'm a huge advocate of "lower" dose runs.  Personally I think the 500mg starting point is a bro fail safe.  You're guaranteed to make gainz.  Regardless of how bad your diet and training are.  I think if you're planning on running more than once then why not find the minimum effective dose and go from there.

Get bloods done.  If you're low T already like me (mine came back at 10.4nmol/l or 299ng/dl )  a little bit of test will make  a world of difference.  Has for me.  On the flip side, if you're heavy on the T then maybe the 500mg/wk is what it will take to make a difference.

Either way, diet and training is the secret.  

Totally agree, I'm going to try and get bloods done fairly soon and see where all my levels are before I start. Nothing is set in stone until I can get the results. Being in the CAF in Alberta makes things a little more challenging though since I don't see many options to go about it. Just gonna be honest with the doc and hope for the best really.

I have to make an order and plan out my days I’m going to pin , pre-make on entire weeks worth of food and I’m off to the races I’m going to take my weight and start Monday officially.