Please Welcome Ted Trush

NorthernLifters

I will be setting up the Q & A section very shortly for @tedtrushbodyathletica

Bio:

Ted Trush, co-founder of BodyAthletica, is a well-honed athlete with more than 25 years of experience. Growing up in a small town, he spent his time in the gym where his mentors included former Canadian Powerlifting Champion Al Young, and World Powerlifting Champion Yanne Toivanen. In 1996 he moved from powerlifting to bodybuilding and won the Thunder Bay Bodybuilding Championships, heavyweight division and overall titles, and placed in the top three at the Northern Ontario Championships a year later. In 2007 he placed 3rd in the heavyweight division at the Ontario Provincial Championships, and went on to take home 3rd place at the Canadian National Bodybuilding Championships in 2008. He recently took home the 1st place trophy in the Superheavyweight Open Division and 2nd place in the Heavyweight Masters Division at the 2011 Ontario Bodybuilding Championships, and placed 6th at the North American Championships, Masters Division. With 12 competitionsunder his belt, Ted’s personal records include a 575-lb benchpress, a 704-lb deadlift, and a 748-lb squat. He is both an avid student and teacher, and lead a popular online forum at canadabodybuilding.com called Praetorian’s Corner: Uncensored with over 300,000 views.

Thanks to NorthernLifters for this opportunity.I have over 33 years of training experience in BB and Powerlifting.  I have trained many hundreds of clients from BB, Fitness, Figure, Mens Physique, Olympic athletes, MMA fighters, hockey players, etc  I have also worked and consulted with many smart people in the industry namely Ken Skip Hill, Dave Palumbo, Dr Udo Erasmus, Dr Mauro  Di Pasquale,  Dr Joe Kottoor etc

My goal is to provide straight up uncensored no nonsense answers to questions around training, nutrition, supplements, aas, competition prep, etc 

As many know there is much misinformation in this industry and sifting through that can be a laborious task...I hope I can change that.

Thanks,

Ted

5 hours ago, tedtrushbodyathletica said:

Thanks to NorthernLifters for this opportunity.I have over 33 years of training experience in BB and Powerlifting.  I have trained many hundreds of clients from BB, Fitness, Figure, Mens Physique, Olympic athletes, MMA fighters, hockey players, etc  I have also worked and consulted with many smart people in the industry namely Ken Skip Hill, Dave Palumbo, Dr Udo Erasmus, Dr Mauro  Di Pasquale,  Dr Joe Kottoor etc

My goal is to provide straight up uncensored no nonsense answers to questions around training, nutrition, supplements, aas, competition prep, etc 

As many know there is much misinformation in this industry and sifting through that can be a laborious task...I hope I can change that.

Thanks,

Ted

Welcome brother, I remember that thread on CB well. Looking forward to your insight!