Dbol timing

Punisher95

3 hours ago, Dack1975 said:

We are all different,but i take my full dose before training otherwise for me gives me nothing,also 25mg is low but your right better start slow,i use 60mg and i get great pumps in the gym

15353964734456850606879780278370.jpg

I will run it higher I just want to see how I respond the first week it’s my first time running it.

7 hours ago, Dack1975 said:

We are all different,but i take my full dose before training otherwise for me gives me nothing,also 25mg is low but your right better start slow,i use 60mg and i get great pumps in the gym

15353964734456850606879780278370.jpg

Definitely pre-workout for me and I only took it EOD on big workout days.

I wouldn't be able to take 60mg and work out...the back pumps would make it impossible.

I found 20mg was good....40mg was better.

Everyone is different though....only way to find out is play around and see what is best for you.

• Like 1

I'll chime in too. 

I only use d-bol pre training. I don't know if i'm sensitive to it or just lucky but i've had good results as low as 15mg and don't usually go over 30mg. Like many have said, everyone is different. I've heard people have great results with 15mg dbol + 30mg anadrol. Haven't done it myself but i'm sure eventually i'll give it a go. I take my d-bol 2 hours before training with food otherwise it gives me heartburn.  

• Like 1

50mg first thing in the morning at 5am with a pre/wo snack (banana +  peanutbutter + gatorade). That gives me 30 to 45 min before my workout. 

I wish I could take it an hour + pre/wo but i dont want to wake up at 430 to pop it. Im short on sleep as it is.

7 hours ago, Carbone said:

I'll chime in too. 

I only use d-bol pre training. I don't know if i'm sensitive to it or just lucky but i've had good results as low as 15mg and don't usually go over 30mg. Like many have said, everyone is different. I've heard people have great results with 15mg dbol + 30mg anadrol. Haven't done it myself but i'm sure eventually i'll give it a go. I take my d-bol 2 hours before training with food otherwise it gives me heartburn.  

I'm always leery of chiming in on dbol topics because I might get roasted for spouting nonsense. BUT:

20mg/day spikes my blood pressure like crazy after a week. And even taking it pre-workout only 20mg gives me insane pumps+cramps that make it hard to drive home from the gym.

10mg pre-workout and I still pump up like a bicycle tire in my workout, but I'm definetely fuller, with a decent strength bump after a couple of weeks.

Damn, talking about it now kinda makes me want to crack open all this dbol I have saved up for a rainy day.

• Like 1

Two directions of thought here. 

Seems like the "new" way of thinking is to have the blood level spike for the workout and let it trail off for the "post workout" phase. Interesting concept but I feel is missing the mark.

The second train of thought is that you want to keep the blood levels constant throughout the day during the recovery as well.

My take on it:

I like to hit both ideas together. A higher blood level immediately before, during and after the workout is great, especially with the degree of catabolic hormones that will be released due to the physiologic stress you'll be putting your body through. So let's try to counteract it as best as possible. 

But...

Doing that will miss the whole muscle rebuilding phase that occurs between. Muscle is made between the workouts, not during. The workout is only adding a stimulus for triggering adaptation to the stress, therefore growth. So why are we ignoring the rebuilding phase? We should be looking to assist throughout the complete process when the stress hormones will still be elevated and the rebuilding will be looking for everything it can use.

One can argue that the pump should be considered of highest priority due to the increased blood flow and nutrient shuttling. Absolutely it should be! However, what degree does that take over the recovery phase. 

So, how do we please them all? Spike the dose preworkout, while running a constant dose throughout the rest of the day. So for a typical 50mg/day dosing that may look like this: 10mg morning, noon, and before bed. 20mg preworkout. (Of course adapting the timing depending on where your workout falls).

This way you can also lower the strain on the liver by not blowing it way over its ability to process the drug. Just like splitting you Tylenol dose when sick.

Many will say they have done it both ways an haven't noticed any measurable difference. That may be so, but my brain won't let me ignore the scientific rationale.

There you have it, a super long post that basically says 'I split the dose throughout the day with an extra higher dose preworkout".

Edited by matt890ca
  • Like 3