April Sale !!!!!!!! ( Board Only )

BodyTechPharma

We will be having a sale for the month of April, This sale will be for every $ 100.00 spent you will receive 1 free vial of your choice , Excluding HGH and HCG , Stay Safe Everyone. This Sale is for the Board Only Does not apply to website as the website doesn’t know who you are or what board you are from .

Edited by CapeBretonDadBod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Guest pinned this topic
On 4/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, BodyTechPharma said:

We will be having a sale for the month of April, This sale will be for every $ 100.00 spent you will receive 1 free vial of your choice , Excluding HGH and HCG , Stay Safe Everyone.

Hello,

I actually just received my order today. 2 bottles of Test E and 2 Tren E. I should have gotten 2 free bottles then but I didn’t? 

Is that because I ordered through the website? 

Will be reviewing once I let it get into my system. But first impressions, shipping was fast. No pain when injecting. Tren has that nice “doctors office” smell. No Tren cough but always get a tickle in my lungs from Tren. 

Very excited to see how your product performs after reading so many reviews here (long time lurker). 

Cheers,

Looking forward to your reply!

2 hours ago, Liftreallyheavy said:

I actually just received my order today. 2 bottles of Test E and 2 Tren E. I should have gotten 2 free bottles then but I didn’t? 

Is that because I ordered through the website? 

Yes.

On 4/9/2020 at 7:58 AM, BodyTechPharma said:

Sale is on now till the end of the month no code , you have to email me directly 

FYI.

• Like 1