Talons 2020 log

Talon

Dude can't make this up man.  He even sent messages out telling everyone that we have to start paying for memberships but he will only allow you to work out based on appt and you can only book your times a week at a time.   Yaaaaaaa I went to canadian tire bought a ton of crap and workout on my deck and basement fuck that guy lol

I have a pretty decent home gym but need more dumbbells I find I get a better workout with dumbbells I can control the angles better if I have an injury . It seems like home training is become much more popular.

Loving this post!   You guys had close to 10 years on me,  and those abs are starting to look great man!  Less is definitely more.  A lot of people underestimate the gains that can be made on as little as 150-200mg test.  Sure it takes a little more time but it’s definitely surprising!   And you get caber paid for?! Lol that’s enough savings in itself to justify the money on the cycle.  I’m looking at 150-200$ for a bottle of caber around me, so unfortunately I’ll opt for Prami.  I usually will only run it if I’m doing tren and deca together, I am more sensitive to estrogen sides than I am prolactin.

if I may give one small suggestion for the tren sides at night.  For me, if I cut carbs out all carbs on my last meal about 3-4 hours before I plan to sleep, I’ve found that I sleep better and don’t soak the bed near as much.  Could be worth a try.  But so far I’ve yet to find anything to help those lucid dreams.  

Looking amazing man!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mikk0090 said:

Loving this post!   You guys had close to 10 years on me,  and those abs are starting to look great man!  Less is definitely more.  A lot of people underestimate the gains that can be made on as little as 150-200mg test.  Sure it takes a little more time but it’s definitely surprising!   And you get caber paid for?! Lol that’s enough savings in itself to justify the money on the cycle.  I’m looking at 150-200$ for a bottle of caber around me, so unfortunately I’ll opt for Prami.  I usually will only run it if I’m doing tren and deca together, I am more sensitive to estrogen sides than I am prolactin.

if I may give one small suggestion for the tren sides at night.  For me, if I cut carbs out all carbs on my last meal about 3-4 hours before I plan to sleep, I’ve found that I sleep better and don’t soak the bed near as much.  Could be worth a try.  But so far I’ve yet to find anything to help those lucid dreams.  

Looking amazing man!

Man ill give this a go.   As for the dreams I try to ko myself with cannabis oil again scripted lol and paid for lol

I’m a big CBD guy.  I can’t do THC do to my profession, but CBD is a game changer for me.  I’m a paramedic by trade, and was on antidepressants for years just due to the daily trauma I see. When my doc suggested I try CBD, it completely took me off all of those harsh meds.  Great for inflammation, mental well being and many other things, I’ve swore by it since.  SSRI Meds can do wonders, but they definitely take a toll on your system, not to mention the mood swings associated with them.  So glad I don’t have to rely on them anymore.

as far as the suggestion for sleep, cutting carbs at last meal.  I don’t know if there’s any science behind that, but it helps me and a few others I’ve suggested it to.  I over heat like crazy on tren, and cutting the carbs 3-4 hours before bed helped with the racing mind, and night sweats associated with it.   Hope it goes well bro!  If anything else, get that doc to write you a script for 150mg trazadone, and you’ll sleep like an infant sucking on mommas nipple lol.  

18 hours ago, Mikk0090 said:

I’m a big CBD guy.  I can’t do THC do to my profession, but CBD is a game changer for me.  I’m a paramedic by trade, and was on antidepressants for years just due to the daily trauma I see. When my doc suggested I try CBD, it completely took me off all of those harsh meds.  Great for inflammation, mental well being and many other things, I’ve swore by it since.  SSRI Meds can do wonders, but they definitely take a toll on your system, not to mention the mood swings associated with them.  So glad I don’t have to rely on them anymore.

as far as the suggestion for sleep, cutting carbs at last meal.  I don’t know if there’s any science behind that, but it helps me and a few others I’ve suggested it to.  I over heat like crazy on tren, and cutting the carbs 3-4 hours before bed helped with the racing mind, and night sweats associated with it.   Hope it goes well bro!  If anything else, get that doc to write you a script for 150mg trazadone, and you’ll sleep like an infant sucking on mommas nipple lol.  

Tried trazidone Valium and starnoch nothing really stops the night sweats for sure ill try the carbs last night i tried it slept 5 hours and pretty dry overall so I have to think there is something to it because when I consume my rice and beans I notice I get warm and sweaty after usually 40 to 45 min.   I'm going to keep going with this for sure.  I WILL say that I had blood drawn and CRP levels were at 8 meaning high after 2 weeks on tren i do have arthritis in joints so obviously my joints will keep an eye on it as it could also be from my 2 a day workouts too.    I do have an autoimmune issue that has shown swelling before but tha was at a 24 crp vs 8 soooo maybe tren is keeping the inflammation down more do than off or maybe i ts elevated it a small bit....time will tell its getting tested in another few weeks 

52 minutes ago, BodyTechPharma said:

I’ve used zopiclone for sleep with success,  I’ve tried trazodone and hated it felt like I had a bad hangover.

Did the zopiclome too worked pretty not too bad but for some reason I would puke anytime I ate or drank anything it tasted like pennies.....i have no luck with sleep aids

I am glad you got some suggest with that little suggestion!    Do you think the CRP levels could be from a cleaner diet as well?  Sugars and other processed crab cause cause all kinds of inflammation.  Clean eating can help all sorts of ailments out there.   The healing power of food is quite remarkable.

1 hour ago, Mikk0090 said:

I am glad you got some suggest with that little suggestion!    Do you think the CRP levels could be from a cleaner diet as well?  Sugars and other processed crab cause cause all kinds of inflammation.  Clean eating can help all sorts of ailments out there.   The healing power of food is quite remarkable.

I would agree hard to tell but my diets clean my crp should be below 3.   Ive been as  high as the 20s so if this is a flair I am curious to know maybe it's food maybe its the cbd keeping it lower.  I am so curious

Ran a 5.5 k fartlek in 29 min

Came home showered at 1/2cup bran buds and 6 egg whites at 1030

Hit weights arm day at 1 pm

Ate a half chicken and sweet potatoes 

Snack at bedtime will be protein and fat based as no carbs after 5

.5 cc tren ace in a.m.  hit 2 providing tabs spread out 8 hrs apart 

On 8/17/2020 at 6:29 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Do you utilize many beans in your diet ? I’ve been using them in rice and as a side with my meat protein servings and I actually feel really good.

For sure beans are my go to i add them to my jasmine rice only beans im eating are white kidney or black turtle beans.   Both are wow making me really happy with the diet.   I'm eating 2x  1/2cup servings of bran buds a day.  I find it helps too.  But fuuuuuuck  the insomnia is killing me

15 minutes ago, Talon said:

For sure beans are my go to i add them to my jasmine rice only beans im eating are white kidney or black turtle beans.   Both are wow making me really happy with the diet.   I'm eating 2x  1/2cup servings of bran buds a day.  I find it helps too.  But fuuuuuuck  the insomnia is killing me

That sucks man that you get insomnia like that, I can run Tren as high as 600mg/week and still sleep like a baby. But as @Mikk0090 said, CBD does wonder on sleep. Took a joint the other night and I dont think Ive ever slept that deep lol, not even waking up once in the middle of the night. And the typical advice, no phone or screens 1 hour before sleep, keep the room temperature as low as you can, cause on tren its non stop heat, so I usually keep my room around 19 celsius all night and it works fine for me. 

For me, it’s more of the racing mind that makes it hard to sleep.  Can’t shut the brain down and feel like I’m on speed.  When we I get to sleep I either wake up because I’m soaked, or wake up due to a crazy dream and can’t go back to sleep.    But one thing I do enjoy, is the need to not have an alarm clock.  Because on the rare nights I do sleep a solid 6 hours, I pop up bright and early ready to attack the day.   It’s definitely a love hate relationship.  

beans are a lovely source of clean carbs and fibers while on a strict diet, and super satiating.  I’ve got some awesome recipes for clean chili, and ministrone soup I’ll make in huge batches when I’m in a deficit.  But alone, it’s a texture thing for me that I can’t get past if they aren’t mixed in something lol.  I know I’m a child.  But I’ve learned the calories add up quickly with them which can be difficult to calculate at times.  But the beans and rice philosophy is awesome to stay full longer while in a deficit.

Went on a long slow run today and have to say I can tel the joints are drier than normal yoooouch it hurt got 6.5 k done in 35 min but I assure you my elbows neck and knees were screaming as were my kidneys.   I am going to dial back the ling runs and keep it slower pace and shorter distance as this tren is telling me NO.    Sleep i forget what that is I fall asleep at 9pm and wake up at midnight then may fall back asleep around 4 am till 8.  Thank God im retired

• Like 1

Ok bodyweight down now to 177.  So iam very very close to my favorite time of year the fall BULK.    

The running has been wow just amazing with the added 50g a day of soluble fiber in the way of bran buds has been wow just insane and made the cutting that much easier.  Its worked well too ran a 31 min 5.5k run and now heading to basement for weight trng and core

I envy your cardio sir.  I’ve always wanted to be able to run, and experience that “runners high” my buddy always talks about.  But my body just isn’t made for it.    Instead of the runners high, I get the OMG my lungs, keep breathing, breathing is key, you can do it.  Crap crap crap my thighs are chafing, I got this.  Nope time to walk, ok let’s lay down, nobody’s looking.  It’s ok to cry.   Lol..   

making awesome progress!!

1 hour ago, Mikk0090 said:

I envy your cardio sir.  I’ve always wanted to be able to run, and experience that “runners high” my buddy always talks about.  But my body just isn’t made for it.    Instead of the runners high, I get the OMG my lungs, keep breathing, breathing is key, you can do it.  Crap crap crap my thighs are chafing, I got this.  Nope time to walk, ok let’s lay down, nobody’s looking.  It’s ok to cry.   Lol..   

making awesome progress!!

Bro trust me run double makes a app called couch to 5k.   I was always a pretty decent runner but when I had a health scare in 2017 I was 2 years of no cardio well hard caddio so I had to build back up from 0 all while in a high level unit so I had no time to play around this app got the job more than done.

Thanks brother im going to back the cardio off when I bulk to lighter tempo runs as ik doing in more so in the bulk to control fluds salt and help when needed to get rid of calories if i eat too much.   Im seriosuly looking forward to this bulk as im soooooo happy with this cut so far ill put pics up this week but I'm safely in the single digits for BF now if not ill be shocked 

⁹What a fucking great DAY.   I have the tren dialed in Dr hooked me up with Valium for sleep and the no carbs after 6 with a lower dose of test has been magic i added a small amount of EQ to help with the V02 im now sitting with a V02 of 44 fitness age is 20 not bad for a 42 year old vet with horrible joints 

Ran 9.4 k in about 53 minutes according to GPS heart rate never went above 144bpm 

I am as lean as I have ever been in my life I have really noticed a difference adding the soluable fiber of 50 to 60g a day in the form of bran buds and a small bit of rasin bran on cardio days and 3 whole eggs. Today's lunch will be 1 8 oz pork rib eye BBQ and 1 cup Jasmin rice with 3/4 cup of black turtle beans.   Dinner a 6oz fillet mignon and a sweet potato with a few deviled eggs using avocado mayo.    Then I'll have my cricket protein shake before bed.  Here is a pic taken this morning im not sitting at a 177 pounds im going to guess 9 to 10% bf 

Screenshot_20200828-094004_Gallery.jpg

10 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Wow brother you look fantastic looks like you are really dialed in . 

Bro it took me literaly 20 years to figure this out.  I started gear at 20 like a fucking idiot and figured I could eat dirty bulk and shed in the summer ya the issue is cutting is hard fucking work and you can blow thousands on gear which you may as well flush down the fucking toilet.     Gear is like nitrous oxide you wouldn't run your car on it daily or you'll blow your engine its used to get your engine past its normal ability for a short burst.    I believe whole heartedly that food is like gas.   My sports car runs on high test i would never put regular in it.   So why would I put regular shit food in my body.    I have seen the light brother and seen the error of my ways all these years.   I feel literally 20 fucking years old again and honestly am regretting retiring now as I feel better than I did 2 years ago when I decided to retire.    I believe more than ever that fiber and eating nothing processed i mean even salt added has really been the key.   I upped dietary fats we use lard and butter and mct oils only other oil is pure olive oil.   Carbs come from the ground only mainly rice beans and sweet potato with alot of kale spinach broccoli and asparagus.     Meats mainly pork rib eyes, chicken breast, orange roughy or cod, and beef is tenderloins or sirloin cuts 

• Like 1

We are very similar now with how we do things , This is when I wish some of the youngsters on this board would listen to us and learn from our mistakes, Even my gear less is more for me at this age , it’s more about health and functioning, Diet is key , Once a week I take a day with my kids to eat with them and come into their world but after the meal I have with them I actually feel terrible.