Talon's First log in 2 years

Talon

This is an off day so I went shooting and played with my new Glock and then came home and destroyed the fridge.  It was clean so a-lot of calorie neutral foods like sugar snap peas and broccoli with a low cal veggie dip,  I have noticed that at this stage in the Game the GH has taken my Hunger to new limits OH MY GOD.  I have done Eq before and been a tad hungry but this GH is killing me. Im still loosing weight mind you but this is new I have used Pharma gh and been a tad hungrier that normal but wow this is insane.  Makes fasting a chore.  I am going to stay on the 1700 cal a day diet and really going to now have to keep myself honest as its going to be a CHORE>

OKay so I can say I have 1.8 Pounds until I hit the 180's then I will transition to Sarms.  than a massive Bulk session.  I have successfully lost over 60 pounds now since Feb and I cannot be happier the doctor even complimented my on my Skin hair eyes etc.  saying he is blown away how well I look.   Blood tests are coming thurs or Friday this week for test and cholesterol and I should hopefully get my IGF and GH tested too.  I have a feeling it will be off the rails.  I can tell you as I type this my wrists are screaming and I am cutting my nails way more often its insane.    Pics will come once im well into the 180's

Today was a leg day and ya I hated every second of it but I powered through it,  not sure wats going on but the last few nights I have not been getting decent sleep I moved GH shots a few nights ago to just before bed and am thinking or wondering if that's the problem,.  I will move back to mornings pre workout and see if sleep comes back online

Okay so today is a rest day and i am damn glad too my bicep tendon is starting to feel better but still sore when r if I were to lift with that arm.  I Had to move my high shots to 6pm as I was taking them an hr before bed but was having issues waking up after a few hours of sleep and I feel it was messing with stage 3 sleep last night was perfect and hit all 3 stages of sleep without waking up once.   My hands felt like the skin was gong to split open as I was laying there falling asleep at a few points they went numb.  What can I say that my blood serum gh test hasn't already said.  I love love love the nouveaus and my body does as well you can see now that the shoulder sand back is widening finally abs all 6 are in now and u have a small bit of fat left around the mid section but this cycle did its job and by next week I can start to bulk.  I will still do IMF a few days of the week.  but I will be moving up to mrs cals and upping everything from protein to low GI carbs,    I know I will pack on some weight but im not worried at all about it as I've seen how easy it is too loose the BF gained in a bulk when one states focused and cleans everything up.  I tossed up a photo taken this morning I got into position to show the obliques are starting to get more defined as are the Abs im amazed at the difference in just such a short time

20181103_104725.jpg

43 minutes ago, Unknownman said:

@Talon i believe they have dropped the nouveau name or am i wrong here?their thread is called northern

remember rex?we had wicked hgh back in the day,i never had any good hgh since then

I remember rex I was one of his mods on Gen xxl back in the hayday.  I miss that guy Alot,   Yes they have changed the name but northern peptides is the place to be and I cannot say enough good things about them,   Rex rips were great but this stuff is next Level stuff if the quality stays the same it is going to get quite the cult following

what  a great FUCKING EPIC morning.  I hit 190.4 this morning I now have .6 pound to go till the bulk WOOOOHOOO this plan did exactly what it was supposed to and with the help of Northern Peps and BT I hit the mark I had a dramatic weight loss and even going through the pics on this log the changes in body comp are insane in such a short time.  I now have to start getting ready for the Bulk which will be continuing on from here when I start I will not start the bulking start I am slowly going to ramp up my calories now as I don't intend to just jump to 3000 cals a day from being in a deficit I think that could be a recipe for disaster

20181104_114807.jpg

3 minutes ago, Unknownman said:

goodjob @Talon  great seeing people transform. I'm sure the bt haters will say that you got plastic surgery or lipo done because they cant give credit to a product

LOL it would have been a-lot easier to do the Lipo lol.   thank you brother I was so nervous about doing this log because the guys that knew my from the growl/ nm days knew how I looked and this has killed me 2 years of depression and no working out killed me.  I will be back better then before as now I have the knowledge I gained over the years and well I may be behind in the new bro science I am not afraid to ask for help and love the fact that you guys are here to help

thanks brother its been an amazing journey and Really hope that this gets Guys and girls who think its hopeless to just give up that its possible to come back from anything,   I will get back to the old Talon it will take time but by this time next year I will be back with 18 inch arms and the body to match.   I never thought in a million year when I was 160 that I would get my body back but I have gotta the fat off and preserved what muscle the autoimmune disorder didn't kill. and here we are the GH has my body in perfect running order. now its time to go build that muscle that has wasted away

On 11/4/2018 at 8:11 AM, Talon said:

what  a great FUCKING EPIC morning.  I hit 190.4 this morning I now have .6 pound to go till the bulk WOOOOHOOO this plan did exactly what it was supposed to and with the help of Northern Peps and BT I hit the mark I had a dramatic weight loss and even going through the pics on this log the changes in body comp are insane in such a short time.  I now have to start getting ready for the Bulk which will be continuing on from here when I start I will not start the bulking start I am slowly going to ramp up my calories now as I don't intend to just jump to 3000 cals a day from being in a deficit I think that could be a recipe for disaster

20181104_114807.jpg

Congrats brother!! Shows what dedication hard work and a little extra help from bt can do.  Anyone can make these changes if they put their minds to it and STICK to the plan.  

It's not an easy journey and I have mad respect for those who take the challenge seriously.

You're doing it right too. Not some quick 12 week flash in the pan fad. But a long term commitment. I know 12 weeks is doable, but it much more manageable and enjoyable when you take a little more time and not be extreme in your approach. You have a better chance of maintaining your physique too.

Keep up the good work. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eazy57 said:

It's not an easy journey and I have mad respect for those who take the challenge seriously.

You're doing it right too. Not some quick 12 week flash in the pan fad. But a long term commitment. I know 12 weeks is doable, but it much more manageable and enjoyable when you take a little more time and not be extreme in your approach. You have a better chance of maintaining your physique too.

Keep up the good work. 

easy you are so right my brother,  I grinned it out for months before getting on a light cycle to kick this into the final stage Gear is never the answer its designed to get us over the hump at least thats my belief.  I now have to get ready to transition into a bunker but I will be taking some time off the gear and use TRT doses to give my body a chance to clear and recover then I make the Bulk happen Bulking at Christmas was the Goal so I will hit it.  I am blown away at how well this diet and high really worked with the Eq and test,    I am totally floored at the results.   I am only hoping the bulk goes as well I will be looking forward to the increased calories and ohhhhh have I missed my carbs lol

5 hours ago, Talon said:

easy you are so right my brother,  I grinned it out for months before getting on a light cycle to kick this into the final stage Gear is never the answer its designed to get us over the hump at least thats my belief.  I now have to get ready to transition into a bunker but I will be taking some time off the gear and use TRT doses to give my body a chance to clear and recover then I make the Bulk happen Bulking at Christmas was the Goal so I will hit it.  I am blown away at how well this diet and high really worked with the Eq and test,    I am totally floored at the results.   I am only hoping the bulk goes as well I will be looking forward to the increased calories and ohhhhh have I missed my carbs lol

The great thing about EQ is that you get really nice gradual lean gains with it. None of this fucking bloated pumped up bullshit that decreases as soon as your off it. 

That's why I always harp on lean compounds. For the long term and for keeping as much of your gains as possible you want those drier compounds. leans you out, builds strength, and makes you ripped as fuck. 

But a lot of guys are obesses with getting huge. Unfortunately most of the eat like shit and they're really just getting as fat as much as their muscle. My gym is full of guys walking around like they're a boss with fat bellies, and the dreaded fat covering their arms. Sure they look big, but anyone with someone know how can tell the difference. 

I'd rather be shredded every day of the week. 

1 hour ago, eazy57 said:

The great thing about EQ is that you get really nice gradual lean gains with it. None of this fucking bloated pumped up bullshit that decreases as soon as your off it. 

That's why I always harp on lean compounds. For the long term and for keeping as much of your gains as possible you want those drier compounds. leans you out, builds strength, and makes you ripped as fuck. 

But a lot of guys are obesses with getting huge. Unfortunately most of the eat like shit and they're really just getting as fat as much as their muscle. My gym is full of guys walking around like they're a boss with fat bellies, and the dreaded fat covering their arms. Sure they look big, but anyone with someone know how can tell the difference. 

I'd rather be shredded every day of the week. 

I agree 100% I am planing my bulk now and am probably going to run 16 weeks I am going to run deca madol test and will then switch out to Tren ace and anabull for the last 5 weeks or so of the cycle.  I LOVE deca and know it can really fuck with the bloat but I plan on living in the sauna and jacuzzi and will sweat alot of the water out with cardio.  Im lucky because I don't bloat overly horrible on it..   EQ Masteron etc are the way to go but I think the transition from deca to Tren around feb wish will get me ready for the march April break and ill hit my Tren eq and mast cutter then

That's a nice cycle. I ran test/tren until May with great results. I ran mast/test and added tren in after about 4 week for a 12 week cycle that just ended. it was fucking amazing. 

I'd like to run deca. I may add to my cycle in the spring. EQ also sounds interesting but I'm not into running like a 1000mg of a compound just to see it work. Seems like overkill for me. 

What mast/test/tren did for me was no short of a miracle. 

But you know how this game goes... experimentation is the fun of it all. 

I got to they place started before the board stood up with Carb cycling diet and cardio.  I was always in TRT then moved to HGH test eq and proviron.  I wish I had been able to put weights into the Mix but got the all clear around the time the board stood up

today was an amazing day woke up felt like a million dollars.  went to the Dr and he was amazed at the change every time he sees me I came home and went to the gym with the wife today was shoulder day I cut my rests to 25 to 30 seconds between sets

1 seated shoulder press 4 sets 1 25 reps 2 10 reps 3 10 reps 4 8 reps 5 8 reps

2 Arnold dumbell press 3 sets to failure

3 standing shoulder dumbell flys  5 sets 1 25 reps. 2 10 reps 3 4 to failure 5 8 reps

4 front raises 5 sets same as 3

5 upright rows 4 sets of 10  1 set to failure

6 shrugs 5 sets to failure

Came home and ate 8 ounces lean ground beef and 1.5 cups of pearled barley with low sodium soy sauce for flavour

Today was a chest day VOLUME and I really went after it today went to the gym still fasting and crushed out this routine

1 Incline smith machine press 5 sets first was low weight to failure to get blooding the muscle  4 sets 8 to 10 reps 

2  Incline dumbell flies 4x 8-10 flexing and pushups in between

3-Db pull overs 3x 10 super set with decline pushups

4 Pec deck flies 3x 12

5 Machine chest press  3x8 

6 cable cross overs 4 x failure

I am now going to eat and go Die in the jacuzzi wow what a work out today I was pouring sweat we both were early able to walk out of the gym and wow WE LOVED IT

26 minutes ago, Talon said:

Today was a chest day VOLUME and I really went after it today went to the gym still fasting and crushed out this routine

1 Incline smith machine press 5 sets first was low weight to failure to get blooding the muscle  4 sets 8 to 10 reps 

2  Incline dumbell flies 4x 8-10 flexing and pushups in between

3-Db pull overs 3x 10 super set with decline pushups

4 Pec deck flies 3x 12

5 Machine chest press  3x8 

6 cable cross overs 4 x failure

I am now going to eat and go Die in the jacuzzi wow what a work out today I was pouring sweat we both were early able to walk out of the gym and wow WE LOVED IT

Killing it brother right on!! You find the heat of the jacuzzi helps recover?  After every work out I hit the sauna for 15 20 mins I find it really helps my recovery time

I really di

Just now, Frank.Castle said:

Killing it brother right on!! You find the heat of the jacuzzi helps recover?  After every work out I hit the sauna for 15 20 mins I find it really helps my recovery time

I really do find that it helps I eep the Jacuzzi at 104 and sit-in there for 30-45 min I sweat out a good 3 to 4 pounds it helps with water retention should I have any plus it gets rid of toxins and I def feel that it makes a huge difference in recovery I will one day have a steam sauna thats my next big spending for the house

10 minutes ago, Talon said:

I really di

I really do find that it helps I eep the Jacuzzi at 104 and sit-in there for 30-45 min I sweat out a good 3 to 4 pounds it helps with water retention should I have any plus it gets rid of toxins and I def feel that it makes a huge difference in recovery I will one day have a steam sauna thats my next big spending for the house

The sauna at the gym was busted for 2 weeks and I honestly knew that I wasn’t recovering as fast.  Like measurably worse never really looked into the science as to why just know it works lol

3 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

The sauna at the gym was busted for 2 weeks and I honestly knew that I wasn’t recovering as fast.  Like measurably worse never really looked into the science as to why just know it works lol

I honestly think it has to do with getting the toxins out and forcing more blood around the body and to the tissues