Talon's First log in 2 years

Talon

OKay so today was a great day woke up later than normal which is always good when on Tren.  I slept about 8 to 9 hours last night. woke up and am sitting at 199 dry so since dropping madol 2 pounds of water have come off so I must have retained bit of water from the madol.   I will be adding the standalone tomorrow if it gets here by then F%^K Canada post sucks so damn bad.   anyway I woke up and slammed a monster zero cal energy drink and took my T3 and HGH then 2 hours later ate some eggs and toast and went to the gym shortly after. had an adequate workout really was a tad sore from the beasting I did the other day on arms and chest the day prior so ya today was still productive,    I am really amazed at the changes and transformation my body has gone through.  I am really finally comfortable in my skin for the first time in 3 years,  I feel that I am getting back to the old me and I love it.   SO far I am not pushing the weights too high as I know my tendons are not able to go as hard as the muscles want so I do extra sets and add negatives and failure sets in to compensate.   Its working out nicely and I will keep going for another 4 or 5 weeks with this tren cycle I normally wouldn't run tren past 6 weeks but this is going way too well to stop now and I figure the dose is so low it wont hurt anything 

okay so im day 2 having dropped the madol and moved onto Standalone.  I was 201.08 lbs this mornings dray weight is 197.  so somehow there was some water retention going on so I will say as of now I have done very well the standalone will take a week or so to feel.  BUT I will say that I can feel that this already has a different kick then Madol I will take 2 pre workout 8 hours after ill take one more and final pill just before bed so that will have me at 80mgs a day for this with the TREN ace at 75 mg EOD and Test at 125 EW. and I am using HGH 1.5 IU a day

I am taking the next few days out of the GYM I went a little too hard on my last workout and must have tweaked my neck while doing shrugs all I know is I can barley move my head.   I am going to attempt to go in today if it loosens up anymore as I need to get an arm workout in.  as of now I have only missed 1 day    I am really happy with the progress I have made Pants still getting smaller in size in the waist legs filling out and shirts well lets say they no longer fit comfortable in the arms chest or shoulders,   Im at that weird size where I am going to have to go bigger in size to an XL which will not fit snug in the abs so I will not look right lol. but hey at least I dont have a GUT anymore. 

• Like 1

so I have loved this cycle and am now going to finish her off by dropping teen and moving to 80 to 100 mgs of stanalone per day for the next few weeks and then ill go back to my TRT dose.   so gar I have loved this tren cycle but I think 5 to 6 weeks is long enough its time now to wind down and  wanna see what standalone does with just test...........then I will take a break run some Sarms and go from there

• Like 1

so since stopping then a week or so ago and the beating I did to myself over the Hollidays.  I am down to 198 pounds dry as of this morning.  I knew I had retained some water while on cycle so 3 pounds is not bad that about 3 litres.   I am sitting at 198 and taking 25mcg of t3 am and 25 mug of T3 at 3 or 4 pm.    I am going to be dealing the T3 down to an end as Its done its job very we'll but I am finding I am wanting to rip the doors off the fridge lol.    I am taking 100Mg of standalone broke into am and pm shifts that way I keep the blood levels more stable taking 500 mrs of test E EW and high 1,5 iu each day,   Today will be legs and or chest today as I missed a day due to arthritis in the joints it was just not going to happen for me that day.   One thing I am really feeling since dropping the tren.   I am going to cruise with the stanolone and test for a dfew weeks then take a good off time of everything excepts test as I am on TRT.  I will then hit a big tren anabull and test cycle for feb march to get ready for summer My goal is 190 to 195 pounds at 7 to 8% bf for summer

• Like 1

Okay so things are going amazing I was planning on doing up a a big log today but got sidetracked.  I will be taking pics tomorrow as I am leaving for the city for a few weeks.  and yes I will have a laptop with me as I know how much you guys missed me the last time I took a vacation.  I am solely on test T3 and stanolone with some HGH.   small does high just 1,5 IU as I don't need a lot for what I'm doing,  the veins are starting too come out in the biceps and 100% visible in the calves and legs which are really cut up now.  the mid section is really pissing me off as I feel flat and abs look great some says and some days not so good.  I am hoping to lean out another few % more BF and cannot wait to get back on the Tren or NPP I am feeling every ache and pain right now especially in the tendons mostly ankle and biceps.   Nothing is torn just aches and pains from too many years in the army lol 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Talon said:

Well boys I have been living on the road for the last few weeks as I am now a Toronto boy.  I'm kicking ass in the gym and figured I would post up a pic.  I am getting lean as hell and really filling out nicely 

20190128_180134.jpg

Wow you made big changes man. Good job, Super leaning out I’d say!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay so this is the end of this log with bt I started at 25 to 28% bf I was checked today and am at 15%.  I am now going to do a fav to vortex and run a log for them.  I will open a new one up here and will start from where I am now.  My goal is 8 to 10% bf