Talon's First log in 2 years

Talon

So I have to say this HGH is RRRRRREEEEETARDED I've yet to have HGH that hits me like this even on 2iu I get insanely tired fr a hour or so post shot.   I have to say I may end up shooting the gig at night now as being so third in the AM is not ideal

3 hours ago, Talon said:

So I have to say this HGH is RRRRRREEEEETARDED I've yet to have HGH that hits me like this even on 2iu I get insanely tired fr a hour or so post shot.   I have to say I may end up shooting the gig at night now as being so third in the AM is not ideal

I did my gh shots after work or near bedtime, I don't like to feel sleepy during the day.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Talon said:

lmao,wait till the bloat kicks in. worst

• Like 1

LOL Bloat has kicked in brother I'm now 205 from 202.  But I know its just either excess water from the GH or the testosterone. which either way is okay because I know what the cause is.  Will be getting levels checked in a week or 2 and will post them up.  My neck was boated as was my waist bait had a hell of a time buttoning up my shirt to get a tie on lol

8 minutes ago, Talon said:

LOL Bloat has kicked in brother I'm now 205 from 202.  But I know its just either excess water from the GH or the testosterone. which either way is okay because I know what the cause is.  Will be getting levels checked in a week or 2 and will post them up.  My neck was boated as was my waist bait had a hell of a time buttoning up my shirt to get a tie on lol

amazing,stoked for your cycle and results. i think youll finally understand when i said,we finally have the opportunity for pharma gh with nouveau

• Like 1

This GH is hitting my harder than RIPS ever did.  I am so excited to get the serum results.  I have to be honest even the gear in regards to the Test is just as smooth as my Pharma Test I have prescribed.    I am actually very impressed by thee quality so far,   And wow PROVIRON. I just love as of now I actually do feel different cannot wait for the EQ to kick in

On 8/26/2018 at 8:25 PM, rhynoplanet said:

I will follow, nice cycle. I like the added libido bonus from proviron. I would consider bumping EQ to 900 mg a week and keep test at 500-750 mg a week.

I would up the eq but i like to run low dose cycles

I have to also watch the Bp big time due to issues in the past with it getting way too high

Okay so i have been getting headaches for the last 2 days.  Bp is in check and am up 3 pounds which i can attribute to water retention and bloat.  The headaches im going to go put on a limb and assume its due to needing to up the water intake.  At least im hoping thats the problem

AMAZING day today I shattered my Personal Best on my 5K time and am getting stronger in the GYM.  as of this am I am now 201 pounds even and if this keeps up will be able to start adding size once I lean out to 185.  todays run was like nothing I've ever experienced I was flying anf=d just couldn't loose my breath so I kept going at the 4k mark I hit a wall but powered through and destroyed my best time by almost 3 minutes

• Like 2

today was a rough one performed great in the gym with the weights but the cardio oMG did I have an off day,   its going to be expected though.  The boy took his car out of town to visit hi GF was supposed to be home at 1130 came rolling in at 2am.  So ya the 6am wake up was not awesome..   I figured better to talk to him when I have calmed down and burned myself out in the gym.  I remember being his age and wanting to hang with the New girl but dammmmmmn I now know what my dad meant when he said one day I would get it.   Its also tough because my by is 17 years younger than me ya I started my family early hahaha.   On a bright note I'm back down seem to have the water weight off and have cleaned up the diet going to keep sodium under 1000mg 

1 minute ago, Talon said:

today was a rough one performed great in the gym with the weights but the cardio oMG did I have an off day,   its going to be expected though.  The boy took his car out of town to visit hi GF was supposed to be home at 1130 came rolling in at 2am.  So ya the 6am wake up was not awesome..   I figured better to talk to him when I have calmed down and burned myself out in the gym.  I remember being his age and wanting to hang with the New girl but dammmmmmn I now know what my dad meant when he said one day I would get it.   Its also tough because my by is 17 years younger than me ya I started my family early hahaha.   On a bright note I'm back down seem to have the water weight off and have cleaned up the diet going to keep sodium under 1000mg 

we use to taunt our parents,now we get it back in wholesale. the magic of karma. Your approach was perfect,kudos to you

Keep killing that cycle bro

Thanks OLY I'm going to be reaching out to funnyman soon to get him to sharpen this diet plan up Im done with the Carb cycling its killing me lmao.  I hate it so much but it dies work.

And you can say that again about KARMA bro I was a real whore around his age too.  used to go out on Friday and come home Sunday lol.   and well liked the life so much I git married at 18 lmao.  I was in the army that young too.  My goal for him is simple go to college after this years victory lap and at 18 he will be ready for business classes in university and one day will take over the company I have starting up

• Like 1

great morning today I woke up jumped in the shower and did my morning weigh in.  201.2 pounds this is the lightest and leanest I have been in 16 years.  I cannot wait for the EQ to kick in and we shall see how things go.  I am so happy right now and feel the provision is doing its job and the increase in test from TRT to current dose has been magic too.   I am happy to finally say I slept the first night in years without the need of a snore guard or CPAP machine.    I slept very well woke up feeling pretty damn good

On 8/29/2018 at 10:28 AM, Talon said:

I can second that! FAAKKKK...

Awsome to see you back in high gear bud!

• Like 1