Mutant iso

funnyman

On 8/15/2018 at 7:32 PM, funnyman said:

Well just got some gingerbread man flavor, love the stuff.

Nice! How do you find it on your stomach brother? I find as i get older my stomach is sensitive to whey. Only certain brands have been alright with me.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, FitGM said:

Why do you say this? Because you've never tasted one you liked? Or because you just dont like whey in general as a protien source? Just curious

Both really

i don’t believe in eating them as a protein source unless you have absolutely zero choice

and I think they are grosss and full of god knows what

On 8/16/2018 at 6:36 AM, OLYMPIC said:

I've actually never tried mutant lol 

Me neither ?  I've heard good and bad about their whey proteins. Problem is, there's no real way to quickly test how good it is (that I know of). In order to test out a protein powder, it seems as if you've got to run it over a period of time before you're able to determine if its doing what it should be doing. By that time, you've wasted too much time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bolton73 said:

Me neither ?  I've heard good and bad about their whey proteins. Problem is, there's no real way to quickly test how good it is (that I know of). In order to test out a protein powder, it seems as if you've got to run it over a period of time before you're able to determine if its doing what it should be doing. By that time, you've wasted too much time.

This is exactly the reason why I switched over to Believe Supplements when I first found out about them online.  They third party test every batch of every product they produce. There is a number on every single bottle/tub that you can punch into the third party labs' website and find out what that specific bottle/tub scored, what is in it, and exactly how much of each ingredient.  There are SOOO many brands now, so when I heard of a co.pany willing to publically share their third party lab results, I tried them out and I've been using Believe exclusively ever since.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FitGM said:

This is exactly the reason why I switched over to Believe Supplements when I first found out about them online.  They third party test every batch of every product they produce. There is a number on every single bottle/tub that you can punch into the third party labs' website and find out what that specific bottle/tub scored, what is in it, and exactly how much of each ingredient.  There are SOOO many brands now, so when I heard of a co.pany willing to publically share their third party lab results, I tried them out and I've been using Believe exclusively ever since.

But how does it taste? If it not edible then it would be hard to take consistently.

I'll take some delicious spiked protein that's easy on the guts lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mbmuscle said:

But how does it taste? If it not edible then it would be hard to take consistently.

I'll take some delicious spiked protein that's easy on the guts lol

The taste is on par with, if not better than, any other brand man.  No bullshit.  Also, I like the fact that with Believe, they sell flavoring for their whey or isolate separately. With most other brands, if you buy a tub of whey and you end up not liking the taste, your stuck with that whole tub. With Believes' multiple flavours, you can also have a different flavour shake every day, with out having to buy 9 different tubs of protien. It's a really cool, unique and forward thinking brand.  They are Allmax's number 1 competitor out east right now, and for good reason

6 hours ago, Dutch said:

Canadian protein also does 3rd party testing, on their protein powder. Recently tried their choco chip cookie dough isolate...... it’s tasty!

But do they share those third party test results publically? For every single item they produce?

Not to sure , never really went to that extent , I only order from Canadian protein, true nutrition or like a pro supps for my supps/protein. This is the first time I’ve ordered from Canadian protein in about a year and I noticed the third party testing on label. 

On 9/5/2018 at 12:32 AM, FitGM said:

I've heard some good things about their transparent whey isolate. Are they based in Canada or the US ?