COOKIE CUTTER STYLE PROGRAMS

i see people using personal trainers at my gym and they've looked exactly the same for the 5 years I've been going to this one gym in particular. There's one only that has decent clients. but they're more likely to be successful without him anyway. 

All these sorry people wasting their money, doing these ridiculous exercises, when it's clear they're not committed to their diet. Or any diet, and their trainer could give a fuck. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eazy57 said:

i see people using personal trainers at my gym and they've looked exactly the same for the 5 years I've been going to this one gym in particular. There's one only that has decent clients. but they're more likely to be successful without him anyway. 

All these sorry people wasting their money, doing these ridiculous exercises, when it's clear they're not committed to their diet. Or any diet, and their trainer could give a fuck. 

Unfortunately I see this too, big trend.  Not saying all trainers or clients are this way but trainers are there to make a buck which I get they make more if they have many clients that they aren’t fully invested in.  As for clients I think it’s more for being able to say on social media that they use a trainer.  Trainers are essential in some aspects but so many people don’t make it a life style.  This shit doesn’t work unless you’re invested in your goals!  My opinion is that diet is 80% of the battle.  You can lift like crazy take anything you want but your diet is shit you’ll look like shit.  I’ll stop ranting now 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 2:16 PM, funnyman said:

I'm glad I never did the cookie cutter diet for clients.

It takes me almost a good hour to make a diet with the client.

Thats a good personal trainer who actually cares about your client because it makes you happy to see them happy with the changes there seeing....?

• Like 1